WE GOT THE LETTER!!!!!

Congratulations Ana we wish you much happiness with prosperous future together forever.

We hope we can add our names to this got the letter request soon but nothing new other than the I talked to DOS yesterday and they said they were having a meeting on many that have in backlog for a longtime and would include ours in the meeting and to give them a week.

im not sure about that. its all so long ago i can barely remember. our interview was on august 30, if that helps at all. i think he got the certificate when we were home over chinese new year, so its probably been around a year. ?? dont take this as the authoritative answer though. i dont know how they are dealing with this issue.

im not sure about that.  its all so long ago i can barely remember.  our interview was on august 30, if that helps at all.  i think he got the certificate when we were home over chinese new year, so its probably been around a year.  ??  dont take this as the authoritative answer though.  i dont know how they are dealing with this issue.

Thank you very much!