My wife had sent in her P3 somewhere between 8-20-05 and 9-6-05

I called DOS and they said they had recieved it on 9-20, called two weeks ago they said looks like everthing was done but the lady I talked with didn't seem sure of herself so i called back last week and now they said they were doing a security clearance on her son but if it had been done in the last couple of days it would not be in the computer yet, can not get a straight answer from them, with the recent speed up of the Embassy whould anyone have any thoughts about when i could look forward to the P4

Go here post 36, http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...30entry170012 for this time period right now.

Try Links and Resources look for FAQ. DavidZixuan has prepared an entire list for the newbies (no flame intended) and is a good referral for us old-timers.

Also try the link that say A "Must" Read for Newbies.

Most of your questions will be answered in these posts. Have a nice day and good luck to you and your SO. Welcome to CFL !

Recommend you monitor the post at the top of the page for the interview and P4 projection lists for this month here:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13775

You will find your data listed there, which is calculated based on the dates you have provided in your time line signature. If you know the date on your P3 letter itself, this will provide the best calculation.

As of last month, low averages fall around 50 days from P3 to P4, and 90 days from P3 to interview.

However,

the top end of these average still fall within 100 days from P3 to P4 and up to 225 days from P3 to interview.

It can take a while, my k-3 (nvc) name check started 2/05 and my cr-1 (dos) started 7/5 both are still pending with no end it sight. If I hazard a guess I would say the average is about 6 to 8 months but a year or longer is not beyond the realm of possibility.

172608[/snapback]

I just can't fathom why two innocent, moral kids as yourselves are being put through such torment. It makes no sense! I'll be anxiously looking for the day that you post getting the appointment letter and the subsequent visa!

Hang in there, you two! and Godspeed!

I sent in P3 the end of April 2005, and for P4 on October 1st. So, it took a little more than 5 months... My wife is going through customs at LAX as I type (she'll be here in 7 hours and one minute).

172766[/snapback]

What are you doing here?? You should be changing

the toilet seat or something??????