oh well..am still waiting..

just a small notice for all the friends here who have been giving their advice on the p3 awaits.

So all i can do is to wait huh..that's so lame..hehe

171137[/snapback]

Yep! That's about it. tick-tock-tick-tock Oh! You can also whine, bitch, moan, cry and get PO'd (I do 'em all! :P ) That seems to help for a little while. But it boils down to waiting for some paper pusher to get your papers so they can send your papers to the bottom of the stack of another paper pusher.

Hey, please consider putting your timeline in your signature. That way we can compare our misery. :wub:

Guest ShaQuaNew
just a small notice for all the friends here who have been giving their advice on the p3 awaits.

So all i can do is to wait huh..that's so lame..hehe

171137[/snapback]

Frank posted this one a while back that's been around for a little while. I've been watching it very closely....

:rolleyes:

Click to See Your Timeline

If it hasn't being more than 3 months since your approval, there is not much to worry about.

171259[/snapback]

We (susieq and me and our SO's) are on the same timeline from NVC...

NVC send date is 9/23, DHL pickup is 9/26. This package arrived at the consulate on 11/14.

I think susieq would agree that we are beyond worry and have moved into the :crazy: zone.

By the way, rosyanne, great website & thanks for posting it. (http://www.visausakit.com/) I just passed your link and the CFL link on to a friend of mine who is just starting the ordeal. Oops, I mean process.

Edited by ameriken (see edit history)
Ken how do you know when DHL picks up package?  After they pickup then It sits in warehouse for several weeks before guz receives?

171309[/snapback]

We only guesstimated. NVC says they sent it the Sept 23, we estimated that it was picked up by DHL the next business day. That package was delivered and the case entered before the following days packages were delivered. Follow 2 or 3 business days after the day NVC says they sent it. Go to the DHL site to the tracking page. Enter I-730 and the date. and it will give you the info you need on where it is.

By the way, Jie just called me............we just got P3 today !

Edited by ameriken (see edit history)
Ken how do you know when DHL picks up package?? After they pickup then It sits in warehouse for several weeks before guz receives?

171309[/snapback]

We only guesstimated. NVC says they sent it the Sept 23, we estimated that it was picked up by DHL the next business day. That package was delivered and the case entered before the following days packages were delivered. Follow 2 or 3 business days after the day NVC says they sent it. Go to the DHL site to the tracking page. Enter I-730 and the date. and it will give you the info you need on where it is.

By the way, Jie just called me............we just got P3 today !

171312[/snapback]

Hey! Congratulations!

Susieq has just got P3 this morning!

I called the post office this morning at like 7:20am and they told me that i had that mail! holly cow..from 9/26-11/25!!

So i'd like to add my timeline-so-far but dont know how,so i just simply put:

8-31-2005 petition handed in at VSC

9-02-2005 NOA1

9-14-2005 NOA2 online approval

9-26-2005 Fiance got a mail saying that our case was forwarded to GUZ

on that day.

11-07-2005 Check with DHL,GZ stamped the 9-26-2005 package.

11-15-2005 called DOS,was told that my P3 was so-called mailed out

off to me on 11-14-2005..

11-25-2005 Aha,here i go. I got the P3 on hand!

So basically my timeline was quite similar to that of Ken's except my initial starting point was like 2 months after his.( i guess it's due to the VSC "rocket" centre that pushed my case so hard and now it has just been released from the blackhole for a while thank god!)

Good luck everyone we will all get there! and for me susieq, I wont stop rumbling about my visa process on and on until the day i finally get that damn thing!

Edited by susieq (see edit history)
Susieq has just got P3 this morning!

I called the post office this morning at like 7:20am and they told me that i had that mail! holly cow..from 9/26-11/25!!

So i'd like to add my timeline-so-far but dont know how,so i just simply put:

8-31-2005  petition handed in at VSC

9-02-2005  NOA1

9-14-2005  NOA2 online approval

9-26-2005  Fiance got a mail saying that our case was forwarded to GUZ

on that day.

11-07-2005 Check with DHL,GZ stamped the 9-26-2005 package.

11-15-2005 called DOS,was told that my P3 was so-called mailed out

off to me on 11-14-2005..

11-25-2005 Aha,here i go. I got the P3 on hand!

So basically my timeline was quite similar to that of Ken's except my initial starting point was like 2 months after his.( i guess it's due to the VSC "rocket" centre that pushed my case so hard and now it has just been released from the blackhole for a while thank god!)

Good luck everyone we will all get there! and for me susieq, I wont stop rumbling about my visa process on and on until the day i finally get that damn thing!

171551[/snapback]

Great news ! Maybe we will see each other in GUZ!

Wow........you really shot through CIS.................VSC is the fastest. I dont understand why they cant share workload with some of the other CIS's, but I guess the govt has a reason that does not make sense !

Congratulations! Lets see how we both do with the rest of the process !