Suggestions needed

I spoke to someone at NVC today and they tried to transfer my to a supervisor, no one was available but the rep did say she would escalate the case and notify a supervisor, she agreed that the security clearance is taking a long time. I did not get to speak to a supervisor to request an inquiry so hopefully the rep will do what they said and ask a sup to make the necessary follow up. its not great results but at least its a start. Too bad it took 10 months of security delay to even get a little help.

:greenblob:

169656[/snapback]

I am happy you tried asking for a supervisor "again". Each time I call I get someone different and who knows........someday you might get someone to give you the benefit of the doubt and let you get to a supervisor........like today.

Next time you call tell the operator (after their standard no information answer to you) to transfer you to the supervisor because they already have the case.

I am sorry you and I are having a hard time at NVC.

:blink:    :huh:    :(    :rolleyes:

169653[/snapback]

my little problem - WHICH just nearly drove me crazy is NOTHING compared to what YOU are going through !!!

( it took us only 7 months and a ^@#!! of worry and stress some extra time /a trip to China / patience/money - BUT I KNEW That Iwould succeed )

What YOU guys are going through is just more than dispictable !!!!

you can not do anything proactive that seems to help

so you just have to sit and wait :unsure:

it's too bad that some of these officals aren't forced to endure something similar to this and then there would be some EMPATHY!!!

They should have some manditory maximum time limit on name checks-how long should it take verus how long does it take ?

You have your life placed in a "limbo name check hell'' where you can not plan for the future or when that future will truly begin.

a nightmare.... best wishes that someone will shake the trees hard enough and you will get a "pass" to the next step

Once again, this is just unbelievable!!!!

They do a name check and get a "hit". Gee, you have a name similar to someone wanted for something and you might even be a terrorist!! Gee, what should we do??? Gee, lets sit on our thumbs for a year or until the next terrorist bombing and see if you were involved. Really makes you feel secure, don't it?!?!?

911 can respond to an emergency in a few minutes but when our DHS gets a possible "lead" on a possible wanted person or international terrorist, they need to think about it for a year.

Our DHS should be called the DIC, Dept of Incompetant Cronies, who, like our former FEMA director, have absolutely no idea of what they are doing and only got their job as a return for political favors.

There is absolutely no other reason or excuse as to why it takes a year to process some papers that according to their own standards indicate a "security risk"

If I was a terrorist why would I go to China, become engaged, go back to china to get married, file a cr-1 and k-3 petition to wait for over a year to get past the security clearance and continue to travel back and forth to China on a regular basis? If I were a terrorist I would just blow things up usually myself with it. Getting married to a Chinese national and being a terrorist is an oxymoron. Like looking for auto parts in the deli section of the local supermarket. It is a little scary to think that the legals are going through such difficulty while the illegals are the ones that usually pose more of a threat. Do I need to remind anyone and every one where and how the 9/11 attackers obtained there travel papers?...........................um illegally of course.

Edited by eeyore (see edit history)