One more Pair of Visas! YEAH BABY!

Well as most of you know,

Nicola's grandparents failed two times last year.  We kept trying and sometimes they were treated bad, sometimes ripped off (by people waiting outside), but on their third try they had both passed.

Last night Nicola's parents called and said BOTH have been approved.  They were asked how long Nicola has been in America.  Do we have a baby together.  How long do they want to stay. and finally, Nicola's dad passed over both of his parents passports showing they visited us for two months and came back as promised.  I hope everyone has this much success but remember its the one that fails the most that wins out eventually!  Drinks on me!

162885[/snapback]

way to hang in there and perservere... thanks for breaking ground!!!

Thanks everyone,

They got a visitor visa.  Last time her grandparents visa said (Remmomend 2 months stay) then when they arrived they gave them a six month time limit. 

Don the secret is to get thrown out the door and climb back in the window! HAHAHA We were really prepared to fail as much as two or three times a year and keep trying.  They said the guy didn't look at any documents just asked those few questions.  We got really lucky.

Frank! About that beer offer........who said beer on me again?  HAHA

I wish everyone as much luck.  We really are happy about this

162900[/snapback]

Uh, Sammy, you didn't say beer was on you,. you said DRINKS are on you. I have it on good authority that Frank drinks very expensive Scotch--and so do I!!!!!

congrats!!!

162936[/snapback]

I normally like my beer, But I do love Dewars :D

Nicola's grandparents failed two times last year. We kept trying and sometimes they were treated bad, sometimes ripped off (by people waiting outside), but on their third try they had both passed.

Last night Nicola's parents called and said BOTH have been approved. They were asked how long Nicola has been in America. Do we have a baby together. How long do they want to stay. and finally, Nicola's dad passed over both of his parents passports showing they visited us for two months and came back as promised. I hope everyone has this much success but remember its the one that fails the most that wins out eventually! Drinks on me!

Nicola's grandparents failed two times last year.  We kept trying and sometimes they were treated bad, sometimes ripped off (by people waiting outside), but on their third try they had both passed.

Last night Nicola's parents called and said BOTH have been approved. 

162885[/snapback]

Congratulations! What type of visas do they get? And how many months are those visas good for? I think visitors visa, right? And good for 3 months max.

Thanks everyone,

They got a visitor visa. Last time her grandparents visa said (Remmomend 2 months stay) then when they arrived they gave them a six month time limit.

Don the secret is to get thrown out the door and climb back in the window! HAHAHA We were really prepared to fail as much as two or three times a year and keep trying. They said the guy didn't look at any documents just asked those few questions. We got really lucky.

Frank! About that beer offer........who said beer on me again? HAHA

I wish everyone as much luck. We really are happy about this

Thanks everyone,

They got a visitor visa.  Last time her grandparents visa said (Remmomend 2 months stay) then when they arrived they gave them a six month time limit. 

Don the secret is to get thrown out the door and climb back in the window! HAHAHA We were really prepared to fail as much as two or three times a year and keep trying.  They said the guy didn't look at any documents just asked those few questions.  We got really lucky.

162900[/snapback]

Uh, Sammy, you didn't say beer was on you,. you said DRINKS are on you. I have it on good authority that Frank drinks very expensive Scotch--and so do I!!!!!

congrats!!!

162936[/snapback]

I normally like my beer, But I do love Dewars :greenblob:

162973[/snapback]

Ripple for me. :(

Glad to hear the good news Sam. :greenblob:

Edited by bobsmith (see edit history)
Thanks everyone,

162900[/snapback]

congrats!!!

Thanks everyone,

162900[/snapback]

congrats!!!

162936[/snapback]

Epensive Scotch! I almost fell off my seat! Thanks for everyone's well wishes now go refresh with a clean glass of TAP WATER :ph34r: :rolleyes: