Work Authorization Denied

Greetings all. I applied for work authorization for my new wife in late August and just got word that it is denied, apparently because they got the application after her I-94 (arrival/departure record) had expired which was on 9/3/2005. She arrived in the USA on June 5th, we got married June 30th. We've been slow to file for her AOS and still need to do it asap. Now that her I-94 is expired will this be a problem? What should we do? Will getting the AOS done also grant her work authorization.

Any help is appreciated.

Peace,

Peter

What if you want to efile the EAD? Do you have to do it after you submit AOS paperwork? How much longer afterwards?

159744[/snapback]

You can file EAD at the same time you file your AOS paperwork--but NOT before! Why efile if your sending in the AOS paperwork? why not sedn them in together?

What if you want to efile the EAD? Do you have to do it after you submit AOS paperwork? How much longer afterwards?

159744[/snapback]

You can file EAD at the same time you file your AOS paperwork--but NOT before! Why efile if your sending in the AOS paperwork? why not sedn them in together?

159762[/snapback]

Why? Cuz it's easier for me to fill out everything online than print it out and write it by hand. I can type a lot faster than I can write.

Guess it's not the same for everyone though.

159744[/snapback]

159762[/snapback]

Why? Cuz it's easier for me to fill out everything online than print it out and write it by hand. I can type a lot faster than I can write.

Guess it's not the same for everyone though.

160136[/snapback]

Amber,

Visapro.com has fillable PDF forms for USCIS,DOS and so forth, that you can then download to send in.