Evacuating before Rita Arrives

As I finish getting ready to leave for Guangzhou on Friday, I wanted to thank everyone for their support and help during the visa process. We are looking forward to a our time in Guangzhou, everything is ready and we only need to get the medical stuff done :greenblob: and a brief organization :clapping: of the evidence she will take to the interview. Nothing to do but enjoy being together again. :toot: :toot:

Min is excited about the interview and will arrive on Friday night, a full 36 hours before my plane arrives. Thanks to all who have posted their experiences at the interview, she has read them and tells me “this is easy”. :redblob:

The house is clean and I’ve boarded off all access to the basement, so that means it will only take her 10 minutes to discover the clutter down there.http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons6/24.gif You can actually see the dinning room table as I have disposed of all the countless 129F’s, 325a, DS-230’s that have been filling it since November.

It appears Rita will cooperate and not hit the coast until I’m at LAX so everything is looking good. Now if you can just manage to keep Trigg in line, life will be good. :P

Oh, if you hear from SinoTexas tell him going to the Ranch near Houston to avoid the last storm might not have been a great choice as Rita is coming by for a visit. :clapping:

Guest ShaQuaNew

Wonderful Lee. Yes, it looks like you will be safe for now. Fortunately we can predict the hurricane thing pretty well these days. Just something we will have to endure in the US I guess. Those of us in Florida are all too well aware the problems that come with hurricanes......

Be safe, and a safe and successful trip to you. You deserve it

Lee, best wishes for a happy and successful time in GUZ and your return with your SO.... we'll keep the "candle" lit!!!

As I finish getting ready to leave for Guangzhou on Friday, I wanted to thank everyone for their support and help during the visa process. We are looking forward to a our time in Guangzhou, everything is ready and we only need to get the medical stuff done  ;) and a brief organization :wacko: of the evidence she will take to the interview. Nothing to do but enjoy being together again. :wub: :wub:

Min is excited about the interview and will arrive on Friday night, a full 36 hours before my plane arrives. Thanks to all who have posted their experiences at the interview, she has read them and tells me “this is easy”.  :lol:

The house is clean and I’ve boarded off all access to the basement, so that means it will only take her 10 minutes to discover the clutter down there.http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons6/24.gif You can actually see the dinning room table as I have disposed of all the countless 129F’s, 325a, DS-230’s that have been filling it since November.

It appears Rita will cooperate and not hit the coast until I’m at LAX so everything is looking good. Now if you can just manage to keep Trigg in line, life will be good. :P

Oh, if you hear from SinoTexas tell him going to the Ranch near Houston to avoid the last storm might not have been a great choice as Rita is coming by for a visit. :blink:

155789[/snapback]

Good Luck to you Lee. I wish you very safe trip and a very sucessful interview for your SO Hong Ming. I hope we can meet at the 1912 Resturaunt one day in Fushun,China.

Zai Jian,

Thomas

Go on--get on outa here already!!  Sooooo, whatcha gonna be doing for the first few hours afte you get there??? Hmmm, tell us--c'mon you can tell us--we can keep a secret--Honest we can ;)  :wacko:

I'll be waiting with a Wahoooooo for you.

155876[/snapback]

Let's see, we will go to the hotel and I will take a long shower after my trip, then lets see.... what next, uhhhhhhhhhh oh yeah have something to eat, she feels I must eat after a long trip, then............ I think I will spend about 30 minutes staring into the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen...... then uh, hmmmmmm, we'll go shopping, thats it, shopping. :lol: :blink: