More good news

i found out today that my husband's name was sent to guangzhou on

feb. 4!

i'm scared to be excited!

if you are in this new batch of people recently cleared, be sure to post as soon as your wife/fiance/husband gets EMS! i keep wondering how long it will take them to get it done, especially now that they say they are clearing so many cases.

good luck!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just called DOS and my clearance has not made its way to GUZ yet.  The check is in the mail......

We are there with you, ski. After an hour on hold, was told resubmit on January 4. . . still pending. :o

Congrats, Ana, as long as positive things keep happening we can all hang in there. You and Ian will be together here soon. B)

I spent exactly one hour on hold today to DOS.......still pending, and confirmation that last resubmit was Jan. 4. Yes, what we are seeing is a mere trickle, not a floodgate of visa activity. But it is a little better than the negative activity we have seen since late December. I did notice on the G7 site that the Russians have been receiving some visas lately. :o

Good for you Ana, but, ChinaDave what are you talking about "so many" already?  I have seen two posted about here this week so far.

Well, relative to other weeks It seems like things are improving....Tine and Ella, Johnindenver,George and Ling, Snow beast, BBZOU, Kaige and Ana all have reported getting clearances sent to GZ- and ONMARS reported getting a visa. :) :D :( :D

Dave