FiInally -- going to China for a month

Dear friends at CFL:

Well, I'm finally off tomorrow for Beijing to spend the next month with my wife, Zhenshu.

I actually give you all much of the credit, for if it had not been for your support and guidance, I would be doing much less productive things while I pine over this situation (like banging my head against the wall). Your support focused me enough to decide to just go there and spend the time together with Zhenshu on my own terms, at least.

Of course, I know how lucky I am.

I really appreciate it. And I will be thinking of all my friends on the forum (and writing some comments, too).

Incidentally, there's a member from Charleston, WV who wrote me at my personal e-mail and I deleted the message accidentally and don't remember who you are exactly. But I wanted to write back.

I'll be able to write from China, so write me if you know who you are!

Wally,

Have a great time.... I'll be leaving for Shanghai in a couple of weeks to be with my wife also... I know where you are coming from...

enjoy your trip and keep us posted... :huh:

Dear friends at CFL:

I actually give you all much of the credit, for if it had not been for your support and guidance, I would be doing much less productive things while I pine over this situation (like banging my head against the wall). 

154438[/snapback]

I tried banging my head, but the echo resonates too loudly. :rolleyes:

Edited by ameriken (see edit history)