Wife passed interview!!!!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations and best of luck with the homecoming!!

Wow, a 5 minute interview and they didn't look at any of the paperwork... that sounds interesting. Hope to hear what the VO asked her later on.

just can't top Trigg's wahoo, but congratulations and good luck in your future life together....

Just got back from the P.O. - - finally have the visa in hand!!  The long ordeal is over!  I gambled and bought plane tickets back for both of us a month ago, so we'll be going home in a couple of days.  Time to stuff ourselves with some Guangdong delicacies and shop like crazy for souvenirs and Chinese books!

154573[/snapback]

Great news..... keep us posted how the transition is going once you land back on the terra firma of the USA...

Fantastic news.  Congrats!!!!!!

154613[/snapback]

hey Mike.... how are things going with your new life? :huh:

Just got back from the P.O. - - finally have the visa in hand!!  The long ordeal is over!  I gambled and bought plane tickets back for both of us a month ago, so we'll be going home in a couple of days.  Time to stuff ourselves with some Guangdong delicacies and shop like crazy for souvenirs and Chinese books!

154573[/snapback]

give me a C give me a O give me a N give me a G give me a R give me a A give me a T give me a U give me a L give me a A give me a T give me a I give me a O give me a N give me a S

Have a great flight back and please tell us about your adventures once you are home