add me/SO to the list PASSED INTERVIEW!!

well i am glad the wait is over!! my SO passed the interview and she said it was less than 2 minutes.

here are the questions....

1. do you have your passport? (yes ) then she gave the pasport to the VO

2. where did you meet your "HUSBAND" ? SO said " he isnt my husband yet and we met online."

3. have you ever traveled abroad? SO replied "yes to Thailand"

4. did your boyfriend go with you ? "no"

5. did your boyfriend meet you there? "no"

6. how long where you there " 7 days on vacation with a female coworker"

7. how many times did he come to see you in China and how for long? SO replied "16 days in jan and 9 days in may"

8. what does he do for living? she answered what i do and then asked the VO if he wanted to see the employer letter he said "no..but i do want to see the 134 form"

9. does he work fulltime or part time? "full time"

10. VO asked can i see the employer letter? SO gave the letter to him.

10. how often you two talk? "everyday"

11. did you know he was married? SO said "he was married and was divorced in 2002"

12. vo... did you know he has 2 children? "yes"

13. vo...what are there names? she told him and then asked "do you want to see the pictures of his kids?"

14. he said "no...but i would like to see pictures of you and him"

she gave them to him,he made some comments about how was the weather at the time (SO is thinking this was a newly employed Vo)

15. vo said "congratulations...visa approved"

thats its..............very easy not no where near all the hype people on this website gets all worked up about!

attention newbies!! dont worry about a thing, fill in the forms requried correctly,have pictures,emails and your set!!!! dont need to go over board!! very few ever get denied, my SO said there was about 60 girls there and all got aprroved!!

I dont know why all the questions but it went fast, like 2 minutes questioning and then a minute looking at the pics and 2 minutes looking over my 134 form and employer letter, dont know why he spent time looking over my letter i make 3 times over the poverty level and the letter was notarized!

but my taxes from last year show less than 15K because i wrote alot of expenses off but my income level is set and well over 35k a year now, thank God i changed jobs last year!!

Congratulations. Interviews seldom go over 5 minutes but you still want to be prepared. You never know what they will ask for and there are those of us who have been run through the wringer to get the visa. Myself included. I would caution newbies to not take this lightly or think it will be a slam dunk. Do your homework, check and recheck your paper work, gather as much evidence of relationship as you can and make as many visits to China as possible. If possible it is also a good idea to be at the interview.

Congratulations.... every effort of preparation is worth it!!!

Congratulations.  Interviews seldom go over 5 minutes but you still want to be prepared.  You never know what they will ask for and there are those of us who have been run through the wringer to get the visa.  Myself included.  I would caution newbies to not take this lightly or think it will be a slam dunk.  Do your homework, check and recheck your paper work, gather as much evidence of relationship as you can and make as many visits to China as possible.  If possible it is also a good idea to be at the interview.

152712[/snapback]

You are right on. Never take it lightly.