Curse of Blue thingies lifted

Interview Sept 8

Wahoooo!!!!!

You dirty dog Dan :P

143079[/snapback]

GUZ asked for west coast clearance and I guess Dan approved it !! :redblob:

Great new , very happy for you and Jenny... and you were worried about not getting it :redblob: , now that you have it your emotions will shift into overdrive ... :redblob:

Congratulations.. and uh, see you guys in GUZ !! They are meeting sooner than we could even plan.

Great new , very happy for you and Jenny...  and you were worried about not getting it  :greenblob:  , now that you have it your emotions will shift into overdrive ... :greenblob:

Congratulations.. and uh, see you guys in GUZ !! They are meeting sooner than we could even plan.

143083[/snapback]

Only worried because Jenny was so panicked that she wouldn't get interveiw until after holidays and would have to enroll her daughter in school (and apparently pay a lot to do so). I knew interview would come eventually.

Now get busy on the phone answering the questions with Jenny so she can fill out the paper work. I see my work is done :greenblob:

I wish I had vacation time to meet both of you in GZ and check out Blenz. Try not to get each other worked up before the interviews :greenblob:

You're both Shoo ins. I guess now you can help push each others evidence cart through the streets in GZ.

WOW.... such a wonderful week so far... congratulations Paul!!!!