Hi everyone..I appreciate the heartfelt support and encouragement I've received from you all. Rick has pretty much updated everyone on the "What happened to Alex" thread .... I've been waiting for a real breakthrough before posting...this way I don't subject CFL readers to more of the same...

Here's the latest as of friday..

The service center supervisor has done an initial review of my evidence, and said that all looks good. I have been told the evidence will now be reviewed by a subordinate officer . Assuming the employee always agrees with the boss we could have some real progress in the next few days. I am optimistic, but cautious. I won't be convinced till I

hear the final confirmation, and it is then I will ask how quickly we can get the visa issued.

Everything seems to be looking up for now...I pray I'll get some final great news this week so I can finally plan the rest of my life. ..It's been total hell, and it ain't over till she's here!

Alex

Good luck! Alex

134729[/snapback]

I am too jealous.... happy for you at this point.....

It's great to hear encouraging news. The truth is on your side, so they must eventually admit that your case is legit and issue the visa. Then you can come back and see if you have a lawsuit for all of the crap that they put your through.