WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a little confused. You mention that she did turn your taxes in. Was that before the interview at some point?

Thanks and congrats!

NO! you bring the !-134 to the interview with you-if she is a K1 at least.

Michael, is it true what i heard??? Is she REALLY a hard core democrat????? I hope so--it will give ya'll hours and hours of meaningful conversation

BUWAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!1

I am a little confused. You mention that she did turn your taxes in. Was that before the interview at some point?

Thanks and congrats!

NO! you bring the !-134 to the interview with you-if she is a K1 at least.

Michael, is it true what i heard??? Is she REALLY a hard core democrat????? I hope so--it will give ya'll hours and hours of meaningful conversation

BUWAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!1

Actually Trigg, we discussed politics for about 5 minutes one day. We were all at a family dinner, my new neice and nephew asked me.. are you for Bush or Kerry. I told them Bush, told them why. They said they liked Kerry, (big suprise), and that ended all talk of politics. I assume she would be socially liberal and fiscally conservative.. but who knows. I will try my hardest never to discuss politics around her... better things to do...

Thanks and congrats!

The way she explained it, when she arrived, they had to drop off their stuff, ie and they asked for her current tax return. We are CR-1, so we did an 864, and I sent it in before. But we did our 2004 taxes after that... soo.. if that didnt confuse you, then nothing will.

hahahhaha

sorry.

:lol:

better things to do...

Uh, like waht michael??? Please tell us in great detail!!!! Please please please please please!!!!!!!!!

Well Trigg, I have modified your mop slaps to 6' steel pry bar slaps... so assuming she is strong enough to even pick it up.. one thing I will be doing is ducking the bar...

pry bar that is.

another thing is something I talked about before, sitting in our hammock and watching the waterfalls in my yard...and doing ......... ummmm adult things.

:D

Great news Michael.  Better put the pry bar down or better yet hide it and pick up the mop.  Also try and find some time to meditate on you upcoming training.

Yeah, on top of that Carl.. grass is growing in my 5600 sq ft yard I built from scratch. I guess the end of the project is right around the corner, the waterfall is being built, hammock strung up and wifey on the way..

hmmmmm

sounds good to me.

:wub: