WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Wow..now I got that out of the way. Trigg, break out the ol Wooohoooer,

Visa approved.

LuJing just called, at 1:00am She must have been one of the first ones finished, because she called and was already at the train station. She had the very nice american man, tall with glasses. She said he asked her around 10 questions, mostly in a conversational type of tone. Although she could not give me exacts, this is some of what she was asked:

What are your husbands hobbies?

She said I love to work in my yard, practice kungfu, watch my daughter play softball and wack myself in the head with prybars... (well, not the last part)

When was the last time your husband was in china?

She said I came on a suprise anniversary trip for one weekend in May. Then they went on to talk about some of my other trips there, and when I brought my kids with me in Feb.

How did we meet each other?

When did your husband get divorced?

When did you get divorced?

And some other questions I guess that were just asked during the conversation, but she couldnt really recall with detail.

So now she is on her way home, to nurse her sprained ankle, and prepare for her trip here. She picks up visa on Jul 1.

She did show our photos, and he talked to her about my family. But he didnt ask for any other evidence. She told me that she did turn in our 2004 taxes, the most recent and she was on them. So I am under the belief they already approved it ahead of time, and was just talking to verify some things.. otherwise, she said her interview was very easy, relaxing and done quickly. She did run into 2 ladies from 001, one was approved at the same time as her, the other was still waiting.

Ok, now I get to dance... finally.

B) :redblob: :redblob: :lol: :lol: :wub: :wub: :wub: :redblob: :redblob: :redblob:

:blink:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Job...

I will have to go over the "hobby" question when we have our weekly

phone call; she may night know what the word means.

She used to say "I don't know" when she didn't understand my English (American). I don't think that would go over well with a VO.

Now she knows to say "Please repeat", "Please speak slowly" ect.