Laopo (Wifey) interview is today

Hi all,

I am very grateful to all of you that have helped Lizzie and I on our case. She has her interview later today... well tomorrow, on the 21st. I was not able to be there with her due to financial concerns. We both agreed that I should come to China and then come back with her to America. If any of you are in Guangzhou, she is the cute chinese girl with brown eyes and black hair (yeah I know, making a rather lame joke).

Anyway, I would appreciate prayers and best wishes for her. I do not expect problems, but the GUZ is all knowing and God really only knows what's going to happen.

Lizzie says that Guangzhou is pretty nice. I asked her if it was nicer than Shanghai and she said no, but that's no surprising. Niceness is certainly subjective.

Oh, on a nice note, for some of you who are wondering about the hospital. Lizzie went to the hospital without an appointment and was able to pick it up the next day (which she paid extra for). The vaccinations were not a problem and did not make her sick as far as we know. She has a canker sore which will make her sound like she can't speak. I told her if she told the VO that she has a canker sore, that they would probably be impressed that she even know what the sore was called.

Anyway, here for hoping wifey keeps good notes for her interview

Dan and Lizzie