I sent an email to Guz yesterday and they responded this morning. I asked if her name check was completed. her P# was sent back the 1st week in April. I was informed that the name check was completed in april. They said we can expect the interview to be aprox. 5 months... my question is, why does it take so long? 5 month means we should expect a interview in maybe September.

I think our own projected interviews are waiting for another tweak... to see the next trend since this june push...

Currently, those like nygatl15, myself, impatient, buffaolpaul, etc are projecting late july interviews... which would imply getting a P4 between NOW to say a week or two...

I just called DOS (10:22am est) and got someone immediately... no interview date yet. If they had stated a date, I'd assume the P4 was in the mail or soon to be.

Since no interview date, I assume no P4 in the mail.. I also think that mid to late Aug is more probably... if it's Sept, I won't fuss... (If it is late July, I'll freak!)

I'll just copy what I wrote from another thread to this one.

Bottom line is... They don't know.

If they don't know, they should just say it.

---

NVC says our app was mailed 4/12.

as of 6/3 GZ says they still don't have it.

call NVC back on the 7th, NVC says GZ got it in May and requested 2nd name check on the 3rd.

I wrote GZ back the 8th to ask what was up.

GZ's reply yesterday. They recieved it on the 4th (a saturday) and gave me a speal about 911.

...and back to the bottom again.

good news is,even if it took almost 2 months for them to open the letter, at least they got it. thankyou gz

5 months is their standard line of bull. When we were in the process a year and a half ago they said five months and it was less than two. It's a bit longer now but likley closer to three months than five--but then again that may just be my standard line of bull???

Dig your heals in, kick back with a gooed book and a big sack of cheetos, it'll be over soon.

Not too sure about your case but we are along almost similar timelines. I contacted DOS and they stated the name check was completed - not too sure when but I would guess aroung the end of May and that we are waiting to be scheduled for an interview. So here's to crossed fingers and hoping that the 160 day timeline is close to accurate placing the interviews around August.

well seems a few of us are not so far apart in timelines

Dos said my SO's namecheck was completed on May 25th, I emailed GZ and they said my SO is being "qued" up for scheduling and the interview should be in a "few" months, so tell me.....should I think the interview will be in August?

mike

well seems a few of us are not so far apart in timelines

Dos said my SO's namecheck was completed on May 25th, I emailed GZ and they said my SO is being "qued" up for scheduling and the interview should be in a "few" months, so tell me.....should I think the interview will be in August?

mike

Your P3 was returned end of April... usually five months from P3.

I think Sept... unless we see some speedup from the move and hopefully it gets into Aug... but your thinking the fast name check put you in que quicker, if I follow..