Thats it, game over

AND WE WON!!!!!!!!!!AND OUR WORLD JUST BEGUN!!!!!!!!!

:P :D :lol: :wub: :redblob: :P :redblob: :wub: :redblob: :wub: :redblob: :) :wub: :) B) :lol: :D :P

Jennifer just came out of the consulate smiling,And I have a new favorite color! B)

I am sooooo happy right now. Wow my hands are really shaking right now. Was talking with a couple of USC outside and saw her coming out. As I got close I saw that wonderful slip in her hand.

There is so much to do now. Have to get things in order because We Are Coming Home!

There are so many of you to thank I don't know where to begin. Dan, looks like the 4 of us will have the chance to get together and we can officially say we both will be at the CFL SLOB get together. Good luck John50, you turn up now. B) I didn't get your PM earlier but I'll look back this way later and I hope we can have a wonderful victory dinner on Saturday.

again, thank you all!

Jim & Jennifer

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAHHHOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :redblob:  <_<  :redblob:  :wub:  :redblob:  :wub:  :redblob:  :)  :redblob:  :greenblob:  :redblob:  :greenblob:

SOooooooooooo, what took so long??

Congrats and welcome to our world!

Guess this one makes it official. :lol: Thanks guys, still has not sunk in but I know Jen is happy. She didn't complain about be spenging 300 rmb for dinner. :lol: