Hi, All,

It's lucky that it was a cloudy day on May 31st, 2005, so that I didnt have to suffer from the heat of the sun or rain when waited outside of the consulate. lots of people were waiting. I arrvied at the consulate at 7:20am, then was allowed to enter the consulate at 8:00am. waited for nearly 2 hrs to give the material informaiton in an envelope to a lady, she gave me a little paper with a number on it, my number was 0044. then was asked to make fingerprint. then was asked to return again at 1 o'clock in the afternoon.

I was waiting in the line again at 12:30 at noon, we were allowed to enter the consulate at 1:15. a Chinese man showed up and spoke in perfect English to ask us to make an oath by following what he said.

the they began to call the number we got this morning for the interview. I waited for 2 hrs, and finally my number was called to Window No.10. the VO was the one who asked us to make a oath. here were his questions:

V: can you speak English?

M: Yes

V:where did you learn it?

M:in college

V: how did you meet your fiance?

M: on the internet

V: why do you want a foreign husband?

M:xxx

V:what is his Job?

M: IT

V: what do you like most of him?

V: can you give me an example?

V: did you know he would be your husband at the beginning?

M: xxx

V:What is your plan?

V:do you have his tax return?

M:yes. (gave it to him, he took it and didnt return it back to me.is that the VOs always do?)

V: do you have pictures?

M:Yes.(showed him, he browsed for a few seconds, and returned it to me.)

V: do you plan to marry him? (he looked at me seriously)

M: Yes!because I do love him!(I looked at him and answered seriously!)

the VO kept writing something during the interview, then he suddenly said your visa has been approved, meanwhile he gave me the pink paper!!!

M:(oh my God!!) Thank you very much!!!

I was quite surprised that he gave me suddenly, because he seems very curious and asked about our relationships in details, I tought he was going to ask more questions!

I think the interview lasted for 5 or 6 minutes.

seems there were many people got approved on that day!

then I left the consulate and headed to the post office to pay the fee. I am going to pick up the visa tomorrow morning, then book air ticket at once, then... of course, the last shopping again!:-)

my sixth sense had told me that I would definitely pass the interview!:-) just like my sixth sense told me that he is the one who I have been praying in front of the God for 500 years when we first met....

Wishing everybody has a happy ending!!:rolleyes:

×£ÓÐÇéÈËÖճɾìÊô£¡£¡£º£©