A good reason to cry

Hubby passed the interview! He had the "black pearl", and much to our benefit! She was enthralled with our romance story and details about how I speak Chinese and how we met! He said the interview was lightening fast and he plans on picking up the visa on the 25th!

To God be the Glory! Praise God!! :P :D :P :P

Ok now have a good day, nothing will srop you now.

SROP???? Sould this word go into the new wordarama book?? Is this a neologism?? What is the definitiom??

Oh, congrats J. Now maybe the boys will get the hint and stop drooling!

Sr = abbreviation for sister

op = last half of stop

ergo nothing stops a sister. Ok so maybe it was the result of trying to type in the dark while half asleep.

Besides I don't drool or even salivate. J is like a daughter to me. Hey J what's Mom like.

This forum is off limits to SOs, isn't it? :greenblob:

ooops this is a jgrier topic so I forgot I wasn't in the LL. Don please don't send me to that room. Ooooo oooo can we get a crying emoticon, Don? There were times I could have used one.

Ok now have a good day, nothing will srop you now.

SROP???? Sould this word go into the new wordarama book?? Is this a neologism?? What is the definitiom??

Oh, congrats J. Now maybe the boys will get the hint and stop drooling!

Sr = abbreviation for sister

op = last half of stop

ergo nothing stops a sister. Ok so maybe it was the result of trying to type in the dark while half asleep.

Besides I don't drool or even salivate. J is like a daughter to me. Hey J what's Mom like.

This forum is off limits to SOs, isn't it? :greenblob:

ooops this is a jgrier topic so I forgot I wasn't in the LL. Don please don't send me to that room. Ooooo oooo can we get a crying emoticon, Don? There were times I could have used one.

Daughter??? Me thinks not. So you are saying that SROP is not a neologism but rather an artifact of one handed typing?