Hello to all,

I was referred by a current member to this site and I must say what I have seen so far here has been very helpful. I have pretty much done everything by myself along with the help of a certain few, not to mention my fiance, in China. It has been smooth sailing so far except for the waiting for my final divorce paper, which was delayed by error on the County's behalf in which I reside.

I have seen longer delays by some members here and consider myself fortunate to have only been in the NVC-GUZ loop for only 6 months.

Any advice from anyone to bring me up to speed for this website would be appreciated. I feel I can greatly contribute to this site with my experience and knowledge but do not want to be out of the norm as I see my posts differ from others.

ESUN41--- Southern California

hi esun41:

Welcome to CFL.. home to those "out of the norm" for visa processing...

I commented to you in another.. if you put your timeline as your signature, then we can all see it on each post of yours.

browse the various forums and you get the flavor of each and topical nature of the posts.

Don't be shy, and as for the LL ... enter at your own risk....

Welcome esun41. Your handle sounds like Chinese for doctor (yisheng). The first thing you need to do is to wring the neck the of the current member who turned you on to CFL. It can be addictive, even more so than Cheetos, during the long wait running up to the interview.

As mentioned, listing your timeline on the signature line (accessed via "Your Control Panel" link at the top of the page) will help everybody better understand your questions or your perspective.

As far as being out of the norm, I only have one thing to say: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:. All we have here is a group that is willing to listen, advise, debate, challenge, comment, vent, criticize, help, and support one another - you know, a community.

Welcome aboard, :rolleyes:

I hope you feel at home, and I am happy to see that at least so far you have done relatively well though the process. My 2 thoughts would be, first go ahead and put together a timeline for a signature as it would be helpful for others to see where you are in the process. Also, as another Californian, check out the Californians Unite thread in the contacts forum and you can get caught up on our plans to get together in August. You would be more than welcome if you can attend. :rolleyes:

Like this??? (signature)

Thanks for the reply everyone, I feel welcome... I'm way past normal... I left a safe life with a safe job in a safe enviroment... to meet my soulmate 8000 miles away in a nation that I look over a sea of heads and has toilets in the floor. I was so far out of my element. It all worked out so wonderfully. I am a changed man and you'll never get what you need in life unless you stick your neck out for someone to aim at it! :unsure:

Guest blsqueaky
Welcome to the Candle. don't worry about being out of the norms. We have none. Just post away!!

Welcome to the CFL, out of norms, we have none, this from a sheep............................

Guest blsqueaky
Like this??? (signature)

Thanks for the reply everyone, I feel welcome... I'm way past normal... I left a safe life with a safe job in a safe enviroment... to meet my soulmate 8000 miles away in a nation that I look over a sea of heads and has toilets in the floor. I was so far out of my element. It all worked out so wonderfully. I am a changed man and you'll never get what you need in life unless you stick your neck out for someone to aim at it! :D

Exactly as far as the timeline

Like this??? (signature)

Thanks for the reply everyone, I feel welcome... I'm way past normal... I left a safe life with a safe job in a safe enviroment... to meet my soulmate 8000 miles away in a nation that I look over a sea of heads and has toilets in the floor. I was so far out of my element. It all worked out so wonderfully. I am a changed man and you'll never get what you need in life unless you stick your neck out for someone to aim at it! :ph34r:

PERFECT!!!!

I also dropped everything and went to China to meet my sweetie and nothing has been the same since! And YES, it has been for the better!!

Where in so CA are you? We are working on a get together in August in San Luis Obispo but hopefully we so Cal people can get together before that also.

Welcome to CFL (and the long wait for happiness!)