Another Alex interviewthread!!

Okay- please forgive me for starting a new thread..I'm tightly wound as a golf ball, and my so interviews in a few hours. I just got off the phone with her and have more detail as how this this thing has been progressing.

Fri December 3. ..interviews with a Chinese man . Her minor daughter(k2) is also present .... He asks three questions-

1.) How long have you known your fiancee?

2.) How many times has he been to GZ?

3) How do you communicate?

...no further questions

The VO then asks for a copy of my passport, my I-134,and tax papers, bank letter, employer letter. My paperwork is staggeringly comprehensive and complete! The vo accepts all my essentials with no comment.

My so also furnishes him with call records, letters, e-mails, and he also requests the infamous videotape...she gives that to him as well.

Vo then turns his attention to my so's minor daughter and requests all the things I shared with you in my first post (photo of ex holding newpaper (to prove he's still in China) , household registry, (to show they're not living together) new certificate of divorce(to show they actually ARE divorced), and some kind of notarized document of guardianship for her daughter.

Monday Dec 6

My so turns in the above requested material, is told the documents are okay ...then she is instructed to return on Wednesday Dec 8 for another "interview"...they tell her if approved, she can pick up her visa the next day..curiously enough they also tell my so her daughter NEED NOT BE PRESENT AT THIS APPOINTMENT!) Is this really another "interview", or just a formality for final process and issue of visa?

I have never seen a story similar to mine since I became a member...Now..where's that bag of cheetohs..I'm dyin' here!

• 2 years later...

I hope he is ready for the Philipino way of life. Lots and lots of money will be going back to the Philippines REGARDLESS of what he thinks.

• 7 months later...

Sorry to bring up an old post...

I was thinking of Alex today, and wondering if there had been any update on him. I remember their interview in GUZ was just after ours. I'm glad to hear that there was substance to GUZs actions, even though I'm sorry that Alex went through everything that he did.

I hope he can come back here some day and tell us the whole story, and I hope he finds his special someone, where ever she might be.

Okay- please forgive me for starting a new thread..I'm tightly wound as a golf ball, and my so interviews in a few hours. I just got off the phone with her and have more detail as how this this thing has been progressing.

Fri December 3. ..interviews with a Chinese man . Her minor daughter(k2) is also present .... He asks three questions-

...no further questions

The VO then asks for a copy of my passport, my I-134,and tax papers, bank letter, employer letter. My paperwork is staggeringly comprehensive and complete! The vo accepts all my essentials with no comment.

My so also furnishes him with call records, letters, e-mails, and he also requests the infamous videotape...she gives that to him as well.

Vo then turns his attention to my so's minor daughter and requests all the things I shared with you in my first post (photo of ex holding newpaper (to prove he's still in China) , household registry, (to show they're not living together) new certificate of divorce(to show they actually ARE divorced), and some kind of notarized document of guardianship for her daughter.

Monday Dec 6

My so turns in the above requested material, is told the documents are okay ...then she is instructed to return on Wednesday Dec 8 for another "interview"...they tell her if approved, she can pick up her visa the next day..curiously enough they also tell my so her daughter NEED NOT BE PRESENT AT THIS APPOINTMENT!) Is this really another "interview", or just a formality for final process and issue of visa?

I have never seen a story similar to mine since I became a member...Now..where's that bag of cheetohs..I'm dyin' here!

Interesting from someone who will have a K-2 at GZU very soon??

Was her divorce very close to your meeting??

My feng's was almost 9 years ago, so........ :xmastree:

Good luck and bring home the bacon!! :xmastree:

...no further questions

Monday Dec 6

Good luck and bring home the bacon!! :xmastree:

Check the date on his post. :rolleyes:

...no further questions

Monday Dec 6

Good luck and bring home the bacon!! :rolleyes:

Check the date on his post. ;)

:xmastree: I got that part that it was 2004!!

Why did they make a big deal out of the K-2 because mom was divorced recently??

Just nervous I guess!! :happy2:

My feng's was almost 9 years ago, so........ <_<

Good luck and bring home the bacon!! :roller:

Having read all of this carefully, I surmise that what The Don was saying, is that the folks at GUZ, detected some fraud here on the part of the beneficiary (maybe not really divorced from Chinese husband) via their multiple name check and record check process at the Consulate ??

This is why they would not allow the visa, and thus saved this guy a lot of grief ?? Maybe Don still remembers this and can enlighten us more.

Don't worry, I am sure your woman, like mine, is as pure of heart as a fresh spring snowfall, on a beautiful mountain meadow !!! :D :D

Edited by rogerinca (see edit history)

My feng's was almost 9 years ago, so........ :roller:

Good luck and bring home the bacon!! :D

Having read all of this carefully, I surmise that what The Don was saying, is that the folks at GUZ, detected some fraud here on the part of the beneficiary (maybe not really divorced from Chinese husband) via their multiple name check and record check process at the Consulate ??

This is why they would not allow the visa, and thus saved this guy a lot of grief ?? Maybe Don still remembers this and can enlighten us more.

Don't worry, I am sure your woman, like mine, is as pure of heart as a fresh spring snowfall, on a beautiful mountain meadow !!! :D :D

She is all of that and more Roger!!!!!!!!!

She also at time reminds me of the animal in the movie "Two Mules for Sister Sara"!!

<_<

My feng's was almost 9 years ago, so........ :ph34r:

Good luck and bring home the bacon!! :lol:

and I'm thinking: "Ignorance is bliss" :P and also thinking that maybe GUZ knows that better than we do :)

My feng's was almost 9 years ago, so........ <_<

Good luck and bring home the bacon!! :roller:

and I'm thinking: "Ignorance is bliss" :P and also thinking that maybe GUZ knows that better than we do :huh:

In Alex's case, probably yes. But in the majority of blue and white cases...HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The numbers I use to determine "majority" are strictly made up in my own head for obvious reasons. :P