Another Alex interviewthread!!

Interesting from someone who will have a K-2 at GZU very soon??

Was her divorce very close to your meeting??

My feng's was almost 9 years ago, so........ <_<

Good luck and bring home the bacon!! :roller:

Don't worry, I am sure your woman, like mine, is as pure of heart as a fresh spring snowfall, on a beautiful mountain meadow !!! :P :P

and I'm thinking: "Ignorance is bliss" :P and also thinking that maybe GUZ knows that better than we do :D

In Alex's case, probably yes. But in the majority of blue and white cases...HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The numbers I use to determine "majority" are strictly made up in my own head for obvious reasons. :P

David is such a 'romantic' isn't he Charles !!??? :huh: :D

Don't worry, I am sure your woman, like mine, is as pure of heart as a fresh spring snowfall, on a beautiful mountain meadow !!! :P :P

and I'm thinking: "Ignorance is bliss" :P and also thinking that maybe GUZ knows that better than we do :P

In Alex's case, probably yes. But in the majority of blue and white cases...HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The numbers I use to determine "majority" are strictly made up in my own head for obvious reasons. :P

David is such a 'romantic' isn't he Charles !!??? :huh: :D

:D :P ;)

and I'm thinking: "Ignorance is bliss" :P and also thinking that maybe GUZ knows that better than we do :P

Actually, I wasn't talking of denial cases, but those that pass :D :D :P :huh:

and I'm thinking: "Ignorance is bliss" ;) and also thinking that maybe GUZ knows that better than we do :P

Actually, I wasn't talking of denial cases, but those that pass :D :D :P :huh:

:P I should have known. :P

Don't worry, I am sure your woman, like mine, is as pure of heart as a fresh spring snowfall, on a beautiful mountain meadow !!! :D :D

and I'm thinking: "Ignorance is bliss" :P and also thinking that maybe GUZ knows that better than we do :huh:

Actually, I wasn't talking of denial cases, but those that pass :blink: :ph34r: :o :eekout:

:Dah: I should have known. :lol:

I knew exactly what his inference was !!!!!!!!! B)

But I can take anything you guys can dish out !!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Guest Rob & Jin

My 2 cents says you will be getting a very happy phone call shortly. Best wishes.

What video tape??

DVD of you both talking on cam, we have about 200 hours of it for GUZ, bore them into a pink. <_< :roller:

My 2 cents says you will be getting a very happy phone call shortly. Best wishes.

What video tape??

DVD of you both talking on cam, we have about 200 hours of it for GUZ, bore them into a pink. <_< :roller:

They used to ask for "VHS tape only". They have since broadened that to allow DVD's or VCD's, and they aren't asking for them as frequently as they did in Alex's day.

Guest Rob & Jin

What video tape??

DVD of you both talking on cam, we have about 200 hours of it for GUZ, bore them into a pink. :blink: :D

They used to ask for "VHS tape only". They have since broadened that to allow DVD's or VCD's, and they aren't asking for them as frequently as they did in Alex's day.

Whats VHS ? :lol:

What video tape??

DVD of you both talking on cam, we have about 200 hours of it for GUZ, bore them into a pink. :blink: :D

Knowing the government I spent many years "working" for I am surprised they did not ask for "Beta"!! :lol: :D