Short wait between divorce and marriage

Hi everyone,

I divorced my American wife after 15 years of marriage. I met my Lao Po while I was seperated, and we married approximately 1 month after I got my final divorce. I recently sent the I130 petition to the CSC. Could this be a problem? Is there a mandatory wait time between a divorce and a new marriage?
Your answers would be appriciated.

Hi everyone,

I divorced my American wife after 15 years of marriage. I met my Lao Po while I was seperated, and we married approximately 1 month after I got my final divorce. I recently sent the I130 petition to the CSC.  Could this be a problem? Is there a mandatory wait time  between a divorce and a new marriage?

171332[/snapback]

There are several CFL members that were recently divorced and have applied for K-1 or K-3 Visas

Your Past Marriage history should not be an issue -except that they may ask for lots of pictures and a well written narrative about how you met ,how the relationship developed ,when you fell in love

You Know the highly personal things you would rather keep that way

But - the VO's

will want to to verify that you have a BONA FIDE RELATIONSHIP

That's what they did to me because I had only one visit -21 days - prior to the interview date -I was returning for 25 days when we were pink slipped anyway and had to write letter for additional evidence .

Hi everyone,

I divorced my American wife after 15 years of marriage. I met my Lao Po while I was seperated, and we married approximately 1 month after I got my final divorce. I recently sent the I130 petition to the CSC.  Could this be a problem? Is there a mandatory wait time  between a divorce and a new marriage?

171332[/snapback]

I hope not as neither my wife or I had our divorces finalized until a month before we were married. I had been separated for over 1 year, she for over 2 years.