Hi all,

Lizzie called me about 20 minutes ago and told me that she passed. What no exclaimation mark you say. I think I will be more thrilled when she has that visa in her hand. As it is, I am glad she passed the Interview. A lot of people were praying and she did a good job I think. Proud of her I am.

She went to Embassy at 9:30am, and she got a white slip (which she thought was a blue slip). Most likely like permission for embassy, she wasn't sure. Still she was nervous. Anyway, she called me in the middle of the day and told me she would be going back later after lunch.

So she lines up around 12:30pm to wait for her turn. She said she didn't go first and asked the words "second round." Meaning, she was not last, not first.

One note: She took an umbrella and still ended up very wet. Right now is a bad time of the year, and it seems to rain a lot. Ask your SO to take a powerful umbrella.

I asked her to tell me what the VO asked her so I could share it with you guys.

Honestly, think she was asked a great number of questions. Certainly, more than I expected. Below is a couple notes for those of you interested in questions asked. I still wish I could have been there with her.

Lizzie talked to a, not young, not old, white VO with a big blue sapphire ring on his hand. He was pretty nice to her and she seemed to think that she clicked with him.

-------------------------------

Here are some of the questions:

"How we met"

"When we met"

"When we got married"

"Why husband came to China"

"What did I do in China"

"Why did go back to America"

"Who is your husband's co-sponsor"

"Where does she live"

"Why did your husband's parents not come to the wedding"

"Where husband lives"

"Where do you live right now"

Asked for pictures

He laughed

Talked to VO a long time about pictures, very nice when talking about pictures

------------------------

These are just what I heard from Lizzie. I tried to capture what I could. Sounds like he asked questions to find out the truth.

Very imperative to have pictures. To Lizzie, it seemed like the only thing he cared about was the pictures. Lizzie had prepared a bunch of pictures and ones that showed time pass. My hair was shorter in a bunch of the pictures, just showed that we had known each other longer then a few minutes.

She said seemed to think she would get the visa in hand two days after the interview.

Now I didn't really ask her a lot of questions before she went. I told her to be herself.

Anyway, so far so good. My heart is one step closer to feeling like I can breath :lol:

Daniel and Lizzie