It arrived yesterday!!! We couldn't be happier!!! Our P-3 was sent to Guangzhou on December 23rd. It was not received until January 6th. We are getting close to the goal line. However, patience (stubborness) is still the watch word in our little family. Although we have had no problems (except the slowness of the process) we are ever watchful for "Mr. Scr*w- Up." He often comes to visit when least expected!!!!

Hopefully their are more P-4's being sent.

Thanks CFL members for your support so far.

If I could figure how to use the emoticons I would use them!

RUPERT

It arrived yesterday!!!  We couldn't be happier!!!  Our P-3  was sent to Guangzhou on December 23rd.  It was not received until January 6th.  We are getting close to the goal line.  However, patience (stubborness) is still the watch word in our little family.  Although we have had no problems (except the slowness of the process) we are ever watchful for "Mr. Scr*w- Up."  He often comes to visit when least expected!!!!

Hopefully their are more P-4's being sent.

Thanks CFL members for your support so far.

If I could figure how to use the emoticons I would use them!

RUPERT

ha ha... :D :lol: :P and big brother is always there to remind us what happens when we screw up... that's right kiddies, can you spell " further delays". I don't know how we could get through this process, if not for "subtile reminders" of the consiquenses. 50% instruction and 50% don't screw it up. I thought I was the only one that noticed.

So does that mean if I break the law, then I go to jail? or wait, I got a curve ball for ya... If show up late for work everyday and tell my boss to jump in the lake, I might get fired too? :blink: :D :) :lol: Pretty deep thoughts for me to comprihend right now. I guess it's a message to us that we are accountible for our screw ups. anyone write them any messages back? what could we say? Dear VO, if you screw up and give us a blue slip we'll be really mad at you. so don't do that? Ok? Thankyou. If we get a blue slip at the interview can we come back the next morning and exchange it for white. "Yea, I'de like to exchange this blue slip for a white one becasue you guys screwed up by thinkling that my wife was a terrorist." honest mistake , I'm sure "You guys talk to terrorists face to face daily." so I can see where someone might mistake my wife with osama or saddam. they all have brown color eyes. it's all good though. :blink: :unsure: :P :huh:

congrats....I'm happy for you. I only know that you waited a long time for your P4 and I will have to wait even longer. Happiness never decreases when you share it with others.