Oregon get together 4?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think the thing to do is go ahead and have a get together in about 3 weeks when PJ can come and have another one this summer when Trigg comes.

Ya'll don't plan your get together 'round me. I'm not sure what I'm doing now much less in 6 weeks. IF/When I fly out there this summer I'll just look you all up and make you buy me a beer, maybe two, maybe three, maybe four, maybe five. Damn, now I'm getting dizzy!!!!!

Actually, waiting for June sounds good to me. I think I might not have been clear enough ... I meant I was hoping to have 3 weeks advance notice before the get-together date, not do it 3 weeks from now.

Besides, if I recall, Portland is nice in June. :blink:

".... and well into the night lots and lots of .... snorkling..."

JIM ~!

What the hell you talkin' about ???

I've been to Hawaii many times, but I never snorkled at night... You have an underwater light or somethin'?? Also, given all that non-stop snorkling, weren't your fingers mighty wrinkled?

Anyway, naturally, we all want to hear about the trip (spare us the snorkling details... but where you were and what you saw of interest .... assuming you two made it out of the room occasionally.... )

Also, I agree with the other PDXer's:

~ YOU BE DE MAN!!

---- might add: Juxin seems to have a certain planning ability ---- maybe she could contact Fei --- could help you out with this assignment....

Am I da man?? But wait, I don't wanna be the man!! What kind of man? Why am I the man? Why can't someone else be the man??? Okay ... I'll be da man if no one else wants to <_<

Buy hey Kim ... that's a great idea, let's get the sweetie pies to do it!! They love that kind of stuff. Actually, Juxin has already mentioned that it might be best to do an outdoor thing, such as a BBQ like we did before.

But first let's pin down the time. It seems that Sunday works better for many. So, let's scratch Saturday.

How about Sunday June 26th? Any objections?