Oregon get together 4?

"Be wary, I'm coning with my fishin' gear in hand!!" 

Wonderful...

instead of us all chippin' in for a nice young rack of lamb....

....... we'll have to chip in for Trigg to make bail In TN after he tries to get on the plane with his "fishin' gear"

:angry:  :angry:

Kim, have you forgotten that I have my own plane?? Now all I have to do is talk her into flyin 2500 miles wiht me in a plane that only travels at 60mph and is open cockpit and is piloted by someone who may be in the record book for surviving the most low speed plabe crashes ever!!!

OK already, ya'll are close enough to Montana that I can get my bait there!!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trigg,

Number 1:

Stay the Hell away from Montana, (which is north of us as the wind blows, and probably a factor in your flight plan... )

Number 2:

Stop talkin' this way: Naturally, we expect the PRC Gov. to be shadowing the Candle --- but ever think about Homeland Security??? No need to visit Montana, any more than the Dakotas....

Number 3:

Maybe need to consider the comfort of the SO...... Probably doesn't want to spend a week in the air with bugs in her teeth....

If we could get Trigg and PJ to come, me thinks we may have the makings of a mini national meeting. Obviously everyone is welcome. How about it people? Fancy a vacation in western Oregon? Summer is very nice here and there is an abundance of drop dead gorgeous scenery within a 75 mile radius of Portland. This photo is about a 30 minute drive from the city.

http://candleforlove.us/gallery/album/Carl-and-Bing/columbia_gorge_outing_006.jpg

Trigg,

Number 1:

Stay the Hell away from Montana, (which is north of us as the wind blows, and probably a factor in your flight plan...  )

Number 2:

Stop talkin' this way:  Naturally, we expect the PRC Gov. to be shadowing  the Candle --- but ever think about Homeland Security???  No need to visit Montana, any more than the Dakotas....

Number 3:

Maybe need to consider the comfort of the SO......  Probably doesn't want to spend a week in the air with bugs in her teeth....

#3 is no problem as I can't keep it up for a week anyway-Uh, the plane that is! I'm infamous for my abilities to land on, in, around and through barns. SHE WON"T fly with me. She won't even watch me fly.

I'm thinkin' that if life has no more negative suprizes between now and the end of the month and if airfare doesn't rise anymore than I do-I'll likley book our tickets after our interview at the end of the month. Alert the local ranchers and sherrifs department-call DHS and for god sakes hide your barnyard critters.

You have been warned!!!!!!

If we could get Trigg and PJ to come, me thinks we may have the makings of a mini national meeting.  Obviously everyone is welcome.  How about it people? Fancy a vacation in western Oregon?  Summer is very nice here and there is an abundance of drop dead gorgeous scenery within a 75 mile radius of Portland.  This photo is about a 30 minute drive from the city.

Jingwen was very disappointed that the Las Vegas national thing fizzled out. Might have to consider going to Portland. Besides, someone's got to keep the Southern contingent balanced and in check. :D

If we could get Trigg and PJ to come, me thinks we may have the makings of a mini national meeting.  Obviously everyone is welcome.  How about it people? Fancy a vacation in western Oregon?  Summer is very nice here and there is an abundance of drop dead gorgeous scenery within a 75 mile radius of Portland.  This photo is about a 30 minute drive from the city.

Jingwen was very disappointed that the Las Vegas national thing fizzled out. Might have to consider going to Portland. Besides, someone's got to keep the Southern contingent balanced and in check. :D

That'll clinch it. If jingwen goes then Fang Ling will make my decision for me. Oregon may never be the same. 'Tween Frank and I we will have you all speaking southern!!

#3 is no problem as I can't keep it up for a week anyway-Uh, the plane that is!

I sure hope were taking about a plane cause Lavitra ads say, if it's up more than four hours ya gots to cya doc.

If it was up for more than four hours I'd see a hollywood producer-not a doctor.

I sure hope were taking about a plane cause Lavitra ads say, if it's up more than four hours ya gots to cya doc.

If it was up for more than four hours I'd see a hollywood producer-not a doctor.

A good chance for early retirement.

By the way remember you guys chose to have your thread outside the LL so behave accordingly and stay on target. Tony nearly moved us last night lock, stock and thread to the LL from another thread. So if you don't want to end up in the same forum as us Californians be careful.

Now I return control of your thread to you Oregonians.

A good chance for early retirement.

I'm already retired-now i remmeber why!!

OK, I've been sitting on my hands here long enough ----

Perhaps since we (finally) might have some out of town ---- but not unfamiliar with the great PNW --- members comin' to this great event ---- we stage it in a beautiful place

ie. ---- the Columbia River Gorge ... Took Fei and the girls up for one of our many hikes there ---20 mins. east of Portland ----- Beautiful!

Visited Latural Falls --- Super nice! and an Oregon state Park with fairly light use near by.... Apparently, not a a fire ring large enough to roast a whole lamb...... but, hey! We could get by...........