Got it!!!!!!!!!!!!&#33

First of all couldn't have done it without CFL. Gives you a certain confidence going in .

Anyway I'm now at Blenz while Nie Dong is picking up passport with visa in it. We return 4/16 to NYC.

Yesterday Nie dong went in with 50 lbs of evidence (not really but certainly more than anyone else we saw). I waited 3 hours in freezing rain in GZ. Niedong said the people were very nice at the consulate and the VO was very pleasant. NieDong asked her is she preferred English or Chinese - VO said English was good. VO was Chinese American woman.

Asked her the following

1) When did we meet?

2) How did we meet - when Nie dong said "through business" VO wanted details

3) Wanted to know when I divorced my ex.

4) When we started going out. (Nie dong had to explain that I was seperated before we started seeing each other).

5) When did Nie Dong divorce her ex (she was very excited so forgot the date at first) but was years ago so wasn't critical to this apparent line of questioning.

6) wanted to know how often I came to China (every month or so with evidence to back up) - Nie Dong said I was outside and showed my passport

7) When I come how much time did I spend with her

8) Where have we traveled together

9) Have I met her family

10) How many times

11) Wanted to see some pictures - not the huge album NieDong dragged in there but a smaller one.

12) You'ved been approved (Niedong thought that it was already decided before as is often been discussed on cfl)

13) Niedong was very excited so a few times talked too fast but when she said she found her true love VO said thats good... (oh yes baby!!!!!!)

Came outside with the biggest smile!!!!! and white slip in hand..

Never asked for e-mails, phone records, I134, etc, etc

Saw a few blue slips. Can't imagine if English is not your language this process must be almost impossible.

Now the adventure begins......

Oh yes a few more thoughts

- the Guangzhou Medical Hospital Visa section was fantastic - operated by angels. Wish the hospitals in NY had such nurses. Wanted to know if we got the visa (Niedong becomes fast friends with whomever she meets) We were late one night coming to pick up our results and they stayed late, nurses called a doctor and said they would buy McDonalds for them if they came over and did blood pressure test at 7:30 at night, etc..

Shamian - Victory was better than White Swan in my opinion

Station restaurant (in train car) was horrible.

Loved seeing all the little Chinese babies and the attentive new parents.

Good luck to all waiting