time frame between p3 to interview?

Ah the great question of life. Gather round with us as we ponder this question and wait for the Great GUZ to "touch" our applications.

Check out the time charts in this forum and check some of the "graduates' timlines in their posts. Then sit back down and pick a number any number.

Oh one more word of advise. Don't step in front of me in line! It could be dangerous. I last saw my SO in June last year. :lol:

The good news is that it seems to be going faster this year than last, unless it slows down. :lol:

I'd recommend you search for "P3 list" and you see all the data that is collected for various wait times, and going back by month. Or you can search for Nooneufo, who publishes this stuff and get some other similar threads as well.

Seems that P3-P4 is about 100+ days; Then another 40+ for interview...

Hey kicking, if you could actually come up with "real dates" you would be the best friend of everyone here. We all would like to know the answer, but I also think some of the people that are way ahead of us that are already married should get theirs done too. My heart goes out to all of you that are waiting more patiently then some of us, mainly I mean me guys.

Bill

I've been wondering how "priority date" relates to when you will be granted an interview. My P3 contained a priority date, which coincided with the date of my NOA1 receipt. If we were not dealing with the Guangzhou consulate I would take that to mean that the order in which applicants are interviewed is based on your priority date. That is, let the P3 and P4 come when they may, but if your priority date is in September then you will interview before somebody whose priority date is in October. But that seems a little far fetched. Does anybody know?

I've been wondering how "priority date" relates to when you will be granted an interview.  My P3 contained a priority date, which coincided with the date of my NOA1 receipt.  If we were not dealing with the Guangzhou consulate I would take that to mean that the order in which applicants are interviewed is based on your priority date.  That is, let the P3 and P4 come when they may, but if your priority date is in September then you will interview before somebody whose priority date is in October.  But that seems a little far fetched.  Does anybody know?

Good question. You have me thinking now to ask Jen about that. I never really thought to ask her so I wonder what our priority date is. If it does seem to be consistent, maybe it needs to be factored into the p4 predictions.

Hey guys, I don't want to know what the priority date is because then it would piss me off if we were no where near it. And I do not need anymore help in that area. I think this has been long enough already but it ain't over yet. And yes I know there are others like you Feathers268 that have been waiting long before us but I for one am ready to get this over with and get her here.

Bill

Bill,

I understand your feelings. It's like seeing my brother with his wife and daughter and having to deal with being jealous because I see a family where I have to keep waiting. :blink: It was hard to see the CSC timelines drop to 30 days mear weeks after my petition finally crawled though and I believe that impacted the NVC jumping to 3 months. But I'm trying to put as good of a spin as I can. Jennifer wants to see Disney for a honeymoon, and now we could be there for the 50th anniversary so it could mean good deals and FIREWORKS! Perhaps for me this is just making sure that when our day finally does come, all will be right for both of our first and I hope only marrage. :lol:

I also had told many of my friends that this waiting crap, I wouldn't wish on my worst enemies, so if people start moving though this any sooner, I am happy for what ever progress can be made.

I would much rather know for certain that our interview was in 4 months and know exactly when rather than if it came up in 20 days and was a surprise. Planning on being there, airfares, hotels, and the travel visa would all be easier with solid evidence no matter how far off.

I know I'm preaching to the chior by saying I'm tired of waking up alone. I don't like waiting and worrying if our case will wind up in limbo somewhere like some others here. I know it would tear me apart to have this fall apart and I pray that everyone here will finally get their SO here.

If by some chance I could have learned a year ago this time that we would still be waiting, I would have made more of an effort to return to China for a second time to see Jennifer. We could have taken care of me getting her engagement ring since I had not realised the level of our relationship after the first time. We had thought that being only a few months away, why worry and wait for the interview and like a bad joke, those expectations kept being pushed back. B)

I keep telling myself, this will all work out, Jen will get her visa and soon be here with me. I believe this. I have to. As I believe that everyone here will get to that same point. Lord knows, we all deserve it.

hi guys,

after sent out p3, how long will p4 arrive? how about the interview day?

thanks!

You might as well ask which came first, the chicken or the egg! :blink::o:o

I have heard the priority date thing mentioned before - my take is that when P1 through P3 is finished (be it 4 months or 18 months) and all that is left is the interview, they will try to schedule the interviews to the people who have filed the earliest.

Just my impression from what I have seen

hi guys,

after sent out p3, how long will p4 arrive? how about the interview day?

thanks!

You might as well ask which came first, the chicken or the egg! :rolleyes::o:o

I have heard the priority date thing mentioned before - my take is that when P1 through P3 is finished (be it 4 months or 18 months) and all that is left is the interview, they will try to schedule the interviews to the people who have filed the earliest.

Just my impression from what I have seen

Ive heard that before also, but I don't know how that would be factored into this whole mess. If they do try to do that though, I wouldn't be suprised if that causes part of the over all delay as they take time to sort everything into priorities.

Hey guys, I don't want to know what the priority date is because then it would piss me off if we were no where near it. And I do not need anymore help in that area. I think this has been long enough already but it ain't over yet. And yes I know there are others like you Feathers268 that have been waiting long before us but I for one am ready to get this over with and get her here.

Bill

Hey Bill, I think you should consider changing your online moniker. The one you are using is just seems so misleading. :rolleyes: