Visa Agents outside GZ consulate helpful???

Hi All

Just a quick question, how many of you actually used visa agents outside the gz consulate and succeeded on the visa process. I am trying to understand if there is any value added using those visa agents, has anyone had any luck hiring those visa agent to process the K-3 or CR-1 related Visa? any recommandations if i am planing to use one?

This reason i am asking is that our cr1 visa is getting closer to complete, and i like to be sure that we get our cr1 in the first try. separation is too painful, and i am clost to have permanent severe depression.

many thanks

FEilix

Hi

any idea how much is the reasonable price for those service, I have asked a couple agents today. they charge between 2000 RMB to 2500 US$.. why such a huge gap in their service charges, this brings me a lot of doubt in the service that those services provide... any idea what's the reasonable charge for those service?

thanks

Felix

My SO just needed a little fine tuning of some documents. They charged by how much work they did, I think it was about 500 RMB. I paid $1400 to have the entire K-1 done here by an attorney so $2500 is ridiculous. You can find info on GZ attorneys here somewhere, there is a list.

Guest blsqueaky

My wife used one to make sure that the P-3 was done complete and with no problems. Luckily Dean was there and looked at it before she sent it in. He found a few major mistakes that might have caused some serious problems. I think that she paid, or rather I did, around 400RMB.

You really need to be careful. My SO was worried we would have trouble getting a K2 for her adopted daughter. She checked out a lawyer in GZ and was told she needs to reside together for three years to qualify as her child. They were going to charge her $2,000. I did some research in the INA and found the definition of an adopted child is two years of residing together. I made a visit to the lawyer and told him we didn't need his services. We lost our 500RMB retainer. My SO received her visa with no problem.

YEAH, I CAN'T RE-ENFORCE THIS ENOUGH!!! IF YOU HAVE A VISA PROBLEM ----DON'T TRUST A STRANGER ON THE STREET!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO A VISA ATTORNEY LICENCED TO PRACTICE IN US FEDERAL COURT!!!!!

NOT SOME GREASE BALL....

......... WE HAVE A LIST OF THOSE PEOPLE HERE, BUT REMEMBER, KING IS, IN MY OPINION, AFTER READING HIS POSTS HERE AT CFL, ON THE TOP OF THE LIST:

..... AND HE IS RIGHT THERE ON THE ISLAND, CLOSE TO THE CONSULATE!!!

SAVE YOUR HARD EARNED CASH FOR A REAL ATTORNEY, ONE WHO MIGHT ACTULLY SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS IN GZ ~!!

Ya

My SO wonted them to look over the paper work... so we let them.. I had all my ducks in a row and new it.... after I got through telling them I didn't need the stuff they thought I did (this took several times--each time louder) they finally said everthing looked fine..... no charge.

Everything was fine---she is here now...