Harty called early today

Close Don, I'm an 'old Charter'member.

John, I think that cracked me up friend. Now that I have thought it through, I think I'm not going to give anymore thought to thinking-but I ain't goin' 100% brain dead-I ain't votin' republican. Is that ok? Dya think??

OH, don, thanks for unspilling Hary for me.

Thanks, too John for the post! :blink:

But thats got me thinkin' ....

.... what if all this talk from Trigg about sheep is actually just his spelling for sleep? keeps everyone amused--- how he needs his sheep--- can't go WITHOUT sheep!

....but in fact he's serious!! He needs some serious shut eye!! :blink:

Thanks, too John for the post! :D

But thats got me thinkin' .... 

....  what if all this talk from Trigg about sheep is actually just his spelling for sleep?  keeps everyone amused---  how he needs his sheep--- can't go WITHOUT sheep!

....but in fact he's serious!!  He needs some serious shut eye!!    :D

Kim, have I been getting it wrong?? i go to bed every night and count sleep while I try to sheep. Am I truly sheep deprived?? I enjoy sheep, I try to get some sheep, as much as I can. When I do sheep I never dream of sleep. I;m not at all like little Bo Peep-she lost her sleep. Well, I'm feeling a bit sheepy, soooo, I'm going to join my wife at grab a little sheep.

Hold on a minute !

Me thinks Trigg's reaction to picture of that well dressed sheep - removes any doubt of a sleep/sheep confusion. No doubt SO will not allow , even a well dressed sheep, in the house. If Trigg is sleep deprived - it must be from those late night trips to the barn. :D

John - loved the story - I have been trying to control my thinking - Laopo does not like it when I think. I need a elephant or donkey to kick NSC - that would help me quit thinking. Might help the Cheetos stain ? I forgot, no thinking :D

Hold on a minute !

Me thinks Trigg's reaction to picture of that well dressed sheep - removes any doubt of a sleep/sheep confusion.  No doubt  SO will not allow , even a well dressed sheep,  in the house.  If Trigg is sleep deprived - it must be from those late night trips to the barn. :D

John - loved the story -  I have been trying to control my thinking - Laopo does not like it when I think.  I need a elephant or donkey to kick NSC - that would help me quit thinking.  Might help the Cheetos stain ?  I forgot, no thinking  :lol:

Barns are our friends!!!!!