Getting It Late But Getting It Straight!!

Congratulations:

However, you do not have to make it sound like you are leaving us. the journey is just beginning. Keep us informed!

I, for one , would like to know how it progresses...things like, -what weight mop you bought before she arrived and was it acceptable?

Enjoy,

Phil & Yun

I don't plan to abandon this Web site completely. After all, it was the advice from previous old-timers who already got their visas approved that helped me so much during the process. So I think it only fair I hang around for a while to see what help I can give. Also, feel free to shoot me an e-mail if anyone wants to know anything about anything they think I can give them any help with.

I don't plan to abandon this Web site completely.   Also, feel free to shoot me.

We rarely do this-Butttt then again????

congrats

Poor Trigg. Maybe we should set a rule that posts be limited to three lines only. Seems all the mop slapping, and distractingly cute sheep, has limited his ability to concentrate beyond the third line.

yave20b:

Congratulations on your fiancce's success at the interview !!!!

I agree that preparation is very important given the actual interview is brief and the US Citizen cannot attend. Thank you for the details of the interview and all effort in preparing the documentation.

Mark