US population grows by one.

I got a call today from the person who introduced me to Jennifer. She told me she was in Sacramento at the USCIS offices on Monday and had passed to get her US citizenship. :D :greenblob: :greenblob: :D :greenblob: :D :greenblob: :D I don't have many details so I can't be specific but I thought some would like to see that this is possible. I will talk to her to see if she would be willing to post some info but I can't make any promises. She has been a very big part in bringing me together with Jennifer and I will always be grateful to her for all she has done for us. It makes me very happy to see this happen for her. :D

I will certainly pass along everyone's wishes and a link to CFL. She is usually quite busy so I can't make any promises but hopfully I can get her to stop by and post some info. :greenblob: Maybe I can even get her and her husband to come to the CA get together this Summer which I imagine will be easier provided Jennifer is here by then. :greenblob:

Just to let you guys know, I talked to Jen's cousin tonight and she wanted to thank eveybody for the congradulations on her new citizenship. She is quite busy with her new job and has not had much time to play on the computer recently. Once things settle down she will come looking around CFL. :)