Letter From the Employer

I have to write them all the time for the employees. Actually I wrote mine and had the General Manager sign it. I thought that would be more effective than me signing as HR manager.

To Whom It May Concern;

John Doe is currently employed at our company in the position of lowly servant. He has worked for our company since 1899. He is an excellent employee. He has proven himself to be dependable and diligent. I have no reason to think that his employment is anything but permanent with our company.

If you have any other questions please contact me at the above given phone number.

Sincerely,

General Bullmoose

President

Be sure that it is on company letterhead (these days computer generated is fine). All government agencies like to see some kind of statement stating that they expect the job to continue indefinitely.

Just needs to be simple. Give only what is asked for here.

To whom it may concern:

NAME is an employee of COMPANY since HIRE DATE as a JOB TITLE. He/She is current making WAGE per hour. FIRST NAME is a full-time and permanent employee with our company.

Sincerely,

SIGNATURE

OFFICER NAME

TITLE

Must be on Company Letterhead.

Oh if you have benefits that would help with the support that you couldn't show in other documentation, this is a good place to present them from the third party.

It can be stated as;

As part of John Doe's compensation for his work the company has issued him a car for personal use and gas allowance. Our company provides medical and dental insurance for employees and spouses.

I think you can get the idea. Put in what shows the job is stable, should continue and anything that helps with support or easing your personal expenses.

Michael I prefer not using the term "permanent employee" because it is simply a legal term for not seasonal or temporary worker. It impresses more if there is a statement expressing that the work would continue.

Just my personal preference and it has seemed to help in at least several of the over 100 letters I have written for immigration petitions.

Michael I prefer not using the term "permanent employee" because it is simply a legal term for not seasonal or temporary worker.  It impresses more if there is a statement expressing that the work would continue.

Just my personal preference and it has seemed to help in at least several of the over 100 letters I have written for immigration petitions.

I think they used permenant employee on my letter simply because this wording is what was stated on the instructions.

I do like the sound of your letter.

He has worked for our company since 1899

So how long have you been working with John Doe, isn't he about ready to retire yet ?? LOL :rolleyes:

John Doe is currently employed at our company in the position of lowly servant. He has worked for our company since 1899. He is an excellent employee. He has proven himself to be dependable and diligent.

If John is such a great employee, why is he still the lowly servant after 106 years. He should at least be the head lowly servant that others can look up to. I bet after 106 years, he can just be above minimum wage. Lucky guy. <_< :lol:

Dave

Just needs to be simple. Give only what is asked for here.

To whom it may concern:

NAME is an employee of COMPANY since HIRE DATE as a JOB TITLE. He/She is current making WAGE per hour. FIRST NAME is a full-time and permanent employee with our company.

Sincerely,

SIGNATURE

OFFICER NAME

TITLE

Must be on Company Letterhead.

Thats the way my employer did it But they addressed it to the CIS and then when it expired after 6months(do not supply important docs over 6 months old) The next employement letter was addressed to the US consulate GZ.

Worked fine no issues