¡±ÊÇ£¬ °Ö°Ö¡£¸øÎÒ°Ñ¡£¡±

Ò»ö®ÄãµÄÒõ¾¥ÔÚÎÒµÄСµÄÒõµÀ¡£¡£¡£¡£

ÎÒÌìÌì¸üÏòÄãÁË¡£ ÎÒÓÀÔ¶°®Äã¡£

--ÍõÜÔÀò :P

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhhhhhhh nooooooooooo fairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn broke the cheetos bag!

Robert :(

You have to right click on the open space, go to "encoding", and tell it you want "Chinese Simplified" or "Chinese Traditional" font. Either way will be just as steamy.

Geez, didn't know so many of you could read ºº×Ö!

This makes things much more interesting.

:wub: um my comp at home had a virus and wont display Chinese. I just had a chance to read this at work. I can read more than I know how to write or read a loud. Could you repeat this in pin yin please so I can practise my lingual oops... I mean linguistic skills.

I have so much still to study. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :) :D

Oh, I think this qualifies for material supporting a relationship in case you were seeking an opinion. Did you reply in Chinese? I think starting a bilingual (no pun intended) legal service is fantastic. I wish I could be starting over. Well not actually, it has been fun getting here and we have our own plans built on my existing career.