I called the NVC today and they said that today they had sent my K3 I-129F on to Guangzhou. It had arrived at NVC on March 8 (though officially my NOA2 is March 14 ... that's government efficiency for you.)

Well, after seven long months, I am glad my papers are finally on the plane (or boat, or whatever) to Guangzhou!

Well, after seven long months, I am glad my papers are finally on the plane (or boat, or whatever) to Guangzhou!

Another step in the right direction. Actually, your papers are in an old corked bottle that NVC threw into the Atlantic. If it catches the gulf stream, the bottle will make it to Europe in a week or so. From there, depending on where it hits land, it will be picked up by a drunken French fisherman who will try to drink your papers. Finding the taste too American, he'll toss the bottle back into the ocean where it will drift down to the Mediterranean and work its way to the Middle East, where it will be picked up by some Saudi oil producer and tossed into one of the tankers headed for China. Upon arrival in China, it will be off loaded in Guangzhou and inspected. Noticing that the bottle says something like "Colt 45", the customs inspector will assume the contents were meant for George Bush. Not knowing where else to send it, he'll forward the bottle to the consulate.

Another step in the right direction. Actually, your papers are in an old corked bottle that NVC threw into the Atlantic. If it catches the gulf stream, the bottle will make it to Europe in a week or so. From there, depending on where it hits land, it will be picked up by a drunken French fisherman who will try to drink your papers. Finding the taste too American, he'll toss the bottle back into the ocean where it will drift down to the Mediterranean and work its way to the Middle East, where it will be picked up by some Saudi oil producer and tossed into one of the tankers headed for China. Upon arrival in China, it will be off loaded in Guangzhou and inspected. Noticing that the bottle says something like "Colt 45", the customs inspector will assume the contents were meant for George Bush. Not knowing where else to send it, he'll forward the bottle to the consulate.

Frank, you crack me up dude. Ya been hittin' that old Scotch bottle again me thinks.