Happy St Patricks Day!

Well I knew you were a good man John.. now I know why.. coz you are Irish!!

Happy Saint Pat's day !!!!! I watched a great show on Ireland last night 9'000 year history almost twice that of China.

I have never been there but after seeing this, it's on my list of places to see. Seems we have relations back in county Cork.

Mark and Bea and Elizabeth

My step father's family was from Ireland. His parents came through Ellis island. They came from Ireland by boat and lived in New York, in the Bronx.

My (step) grandmother had an Irish soda bread recipe that was 'to die for'.

When I think of my Irish heritage; I am Irish descended from both sides of the family of which most are gone (including the grandparents on both sides), I feel the words of the playwright O Neal have come true in my life (speaking of the future for Irish American immigrants), 'There will be no Irish ants and uncles, no Sunday dinner....etc"

I have never been there but after seeing this, it's on my list of places to see. Seems we have relations back in county Cork.

I have never been to Ireland either. I want to go someday when I can also see Van Morrison perform in Dublin. This weekend Van Morrison performs in New york and Boston before going to L.A. I tried unsucessfully to get tickets. Seems he sells out the first five minutes after tickets go on sale. I tried to get them the second they went on sale but no luck. Third or fourth time I tried. Now I've decided to see him in his home country. I understand tickets are easier to get in Dublin than New York.

My grandmother's name was Mary O'Kane. I probably have a few distant, distant, relatives running around over there somewhere. ;) :D

my ancester rule dingle ireland until queen bloody mary chop his head off then his son ruled then she chopped his head off thank god they had children

and he was wales, his wife was irish

on top of that his grandpappy built 44 castle in wales and scotland most still standing

of course all on my mother side Rice spell Ryse then

When I was in Savannah, GA, the St Patrick's day is always the best day for people there, I never seen that many white people there everyyear, except that day. Everybody is in green, I had a lot good time on St. Patrick days. Now I miss Savannah!

Happy St Patrick's Day!!!