Booked flight for GZ

I just booked a NWA flight r/t to GZ. Also I booked a return flight for my fiancee and daughter. I found that many of the flights were already booked so I will leave on April 2nd, and return on the 11th. Northwest was great in that they took about an hour in checking flights, finding seats we could sit together and enrolling my fiance and daughter in the WorldPerks. Is anyone else headed there that day? I am returning on the 11th. Quite frankly I hate flying especially so far, but it will be worth it to be with my fiancee and daughter.

I have to say that Candle has been a big help and will be a big help to me in the future in knowing what to expect and with all the documentation. Two heads are better than one and all of us can really help each other out.

Her appointment is in the morning. Are all appointments the same time? Will I be allowed to wait in the Consulate? Also thanks to all the well wishers out there to my prior news of the interview date.

MRMC,

I do not think you will be allowed to sit in the waiting room with your SO. I was not in GZ, but others have written about this subject.

My SO has told me and others have stated it too. It seems that everyone has the same time for the interview. After clearing security, it seems that in the morning all the biometrics (fingerprinting, etc) are done. Everyone comes back after lunch and that is when the interviews are conducted. I hope this helps.

Dave