Nooneufo, Save my Sanity!

I am probably the most high strung person on this site, but it has been a year and a month since hubby and I married, and I am more than ready for him to come over here.

This process is stressing me out while I am in law school, and I work an extremly hectic job at the legislature. So...I just like to harrass Nooneufo and say

WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN :blush:

I can feel your pain and frustration because it has been 1 years 5 months for me and Meixiang.

I called this number posted by noonefo: 1-202-663-1225 1-0 and they told me the interview is scheduled for April 14 at 8:00. Your pack three was received before mine so maybe you can also call to see what they say.

Good luck and don't give up. Love will over come all.

Boba and Meixiang :blush:

I would say to double up on the chips in the double chocolate chip cookies, and a 24 hour intravenous solution of Dr. Pepper.

How about the background check theory, 63 days (I would be surprised if this were true). That would make it next week. Of course so would using the date of 12/01/05 for the P3 and 110 days, which is close to the past two P4's. But I would not give up on this week yet, sometimes an extra p4 gets done.

Ok...and Nooneufo, I am trying to stay off of the fatty foods, as I don't want to look 'plump' when hubby arrives.

Geez! I need to have a trim waist line to be able to wear all the leather...oh, too much information there.

I guess I have kind of calmed down since this morning.

Boba- Thanks. I call that number everyday religiously, and I have become to know the operators by voice...they pity me actually.

:lol:

But I will chin up because I know once he gets here I will be nagging him not to leave the toilet seat up! :lol:

I should have known you had already called. I think nooneufo is right that you are very close. I think we all know how hard it is too wait without knowing how long the wait will be. That is the great thing about this web site. You have a connection to people who share your frustration and pain.

I plan to nag about squeezing the toothpaste tube in the middle instead of from the bottom.

Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus.

Boba and Meixiang

WEll, since this is Candle for Love...

I am reminded of the hot and steamy encounter of when my hubby and I first met...the glances he gave me when we met in a Starbucks in Beijing...the unspoken desire during our first date...the hot and steamy taxi ride back to his place...and how the August heat wasn't half as hot as our episode in his apartment...and the warm shower we shared after our torrid, rough, romp in the sack...

I guess this visa process is worth it after all... :unsure: