Got letter from NVC !

Hi Jason

Glad to see your moving along, sorry you had to wait so long to get the case number.

I just got my case number friday from the NVC and got the letter today (monday the 14th) but i didnt have to wait as long as you, i filed my 129F end of Jan and got my NOA1 feb 8th, NOA2 Feb28th and my package sent to GZ from NVC march 11th and my letter came in today.

so you and i are both waiting for the P3 , we should be doing this together the rest of the way.

where you able to get the DHL tracking number?

mike

Sent 129f to VSC=FEB 3 2005

NOA1=FEB 8 2005

NOA2=FEB 28TH 2005

VSC sent package to NVC= MARCH 1ST 2005

NVC SENDS PACKAGE TO GZ-MARCH 11TH 2005

LETTER FROM NVC ARRIVES IN MAIL WITH CASE NUMBER=MARCH 14 2005

GOING TO SEE MY GIRL APRIL 2005 FOR 2ND TIME CANT WAIT!!!!!!!

Dang your case moved right along ... It seems to be that things are moving along a lot faster in 2005. I know that VSC was always quick with their NOA2 approvals.

How did you know that NVC had sent off your petition to GUZ ... just wondering if I should give NVC a ring and see if my package is on its way also.

Guest blsqueaky
I recieved a letter from the NVC on Saturday. It has the Consulate case #, and a friendly little sentence about them forwarding the petition onto the Consulate....

I guess I am now in the P3 waiting line....

Congrats. the first in a long time that I have actually heard of someone getting the letter from NVC, like they state that they do.

Lucky you ... last time I emailed them I received this response :

Your inquiry has been received at the NVC.  The non-immigrant visa petition you mentioned in your letter has already been entered into our computer system and assigned the case number listed below.

As part of the aftermath of the events of September 11, 2001, there are additional security check requirements for visa applicants.  While it is not possible to predict when all the clearances for this case will be finished by all the involved Washington agencies, please be assured that as soon as the results are received, the case file will immediately be forwarded to the appropriate U.S. Embassy or Consulate.

Sure hope that they sent mine out with yours if not sooner ... cannot wait since we are planning a wedding ceremony (just ceremony) in November.

aquach---

You need to call the NVC (603-334-0700) and press on your phone 1 then press 2 for K visas,operator will ask for benificerary name and birthdate,if you dont know they will ask you yours,

they will tell you the info you want to know.

operators work from 730am to 12 midnight EST.

hope this helps

Mike

I recieved a letter from the NVC on Saturday. It has the Consulate case #, and a friendly little sentence about them forwarding the petition onto the Consulate....

I guess I am now in the P3 waiting line....

Congrats. the first in a long time that I have actually heard of someone getting the letter from NVC, like they state that they do.

Yeah, first I've heard in a long time too, squeak. Say, I'm glad Ling is back with you now.

Congrats to Jason + Joanna and Inxsfan too for receiving the NVC letters.

What does it look like?......... :lol:

Got our letter in the mail from NVC TOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Recieved letter by post (as my honey calls it) March 14th, 2005

Letter was dated March 10th, 2005.

I emailed NVC on March 3rd, 2005

Recieved response (form email) March 7th, 2005 stating:

Dear Sir,

The National Visa Center has received your email inquiry regarding LIN-XX-XXX-XXXXX. After searching our records, no information was found regarding this case. Please contact U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS- formerly known as INS) to verify the status of this petition.

Regards,

National Visa Center

cph/bcl

So, I called Nebraska March 8th, 2005 and was told by the operator to (READ YOUR I-797C) as it states to wait 4 weeks from approval date before contacting NVC. :-(

NVC Letter reads:

Dear Petitioner:

The State Department's National Visa Center has recently received and approved I-129F petition filed on behalf of your fiance. This letter is to let you know that within a week the petition will be forwarded to the appropriate visa-issuing post where your visa interview will take place.

Our records show that you filed the I-129F petition for:

Name of fiance: XXXXXX

INS Receipt Number XXXXXX

Barcode thingy placed here

Case number GUZXXXX

This case will be processed at:

GUANGZHOU

CONSULATE GENERAL OF THE UNITED STATES, VISA UNIT

1 SHAMIAN STREET SOUTH

GUANGZHOU 510133

PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA

Your fiance will soon receive a packet with instructions from the consular section at this post on how to apply to the K1 visa at that post and what documents will be required.

Sincerely,

Bureau of Consular Affairs

:D :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: No the blobs were not from NVC :P