OT Wife back home safge and sound

Guest blsqueaky

Guest blsqueaky

Yes, finally after 2 months, back home safe and sound. (If she could have had her way she would have been home 1 month ago). Now some small info from the trip. When she went over, 2 bags, back home with 3. She had one that she was allowed to carry on when she went over, and comming back, GZ would not let her. This was the bags that she had the gifts in it that she was bringing back, tea sets, decorative plates. Well when she opened some of them, the tears started. One of the plates, broken, a tea set, busted. Nice handling by the handlers. She also brought back for me a real nice massager. When she saw it in the store, it was just great, bought it, then tries it home, not the same. She is so upset right now. I try and tell her, not be unhappy, it is okay, super glue will take care of the tea set, the plate, well that will stay in our home. It is fine. The massager, I think it is great, but she says no, not good, so now, time to stop arguing about it since I will lose the battle.

Well she cleared customs just fine in Detroit. Now if I remember, when you clear there, NW at a check in site right there to check your luggage back in. Well I guess that she had to take it with her to some other place, so someone told her, they would help her, she help them, and she did not understand, so they helped her, then asked for money for helping her. Again, she did not understand. I wonder if it was a sky cap that found an easy mark.

Well, when she landed, she was so proud that she was able to do this alone. She was also proud that she came back home with half of the money that she left with. I understand why when I got the credit card bills. :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, I trust my wife enough to give her credit cards. She is one very frugal lady.

Well another thread, we talked about jet lag, so after her pretty much the last 34 hours, I thought for sure that she would crash as soon as we got in the door. Nope, must unpack, get evrything put away, sleep later.

All in all, it is just great. She gets back here, walks outside, and I tell her it is cold, she says no, it is great, 35 out right now, and she just left GZ and said 60 was cold. Do not try and figure this out.

Till later

Squeakster, she has been gone for two months and you have time to post???? WTF man, have you OD'd on cheetos?? Get ta gettin man--get ta gettin'.

WELCOME HOME!!! Now mop slap the squeaky little rascal for all the bad things he has thought about--and done!!

Trigg

Glad to hear she landed and returned safely. Good thing you have a housekeeper to make the place nice and clean from your two months of bachelorhood. I am sure you feel really great to have your darling back. It will be very enjoyable to hear all her stories.

Guest blsqueaky
Someone ask Squeaky about him hanging his bra in the bathroom to dry. Go on, just ask him--he'll know what your talking about.

Trigg, to start, we are not going to go there. Soon my wife will be calling your wife, and maybe now time to tell the story about the mop slap. What do you think?????

Everyone else, thanks. Olemanoman, still to this day she is talking about Lucy's and being able to meet everyone there. She says that everyone was so nice.