($@%##!$#!%) california vital records office

ok some of you know I'm having major pain in the a$$ with California Vital records office, i recieve by mail saying expect 6 weeks for birth and death cert. What the hell are they doing cutting down the tree shap it into paper make the ink then print that damn thing!

Thank god! I'm not divorce in California it said expect 2 to 3 years to get copies.

I'm read on web site on passport my original short formmay be enough to get pass port aslong as it was done within 1 year of my birth well it said 1 month after sign by doctor too. if i get told no I'm going to show them the friggin paper that say they can.

thanks GOD! i don't live in california

Robert

if i have to wait for my friggin birth cert for a passport i may not get it until july! and i started this in dec!

ok some of you know I'm having major pain in the a$$ with California Vital records office,  i recieve by mail  saying  expect 6 weeks for birth and death cert.  What the hell are they doing  cutting down the tree shap it into paper  make the ink then print that damn thing!  

Thank god! I'm not divorce in California  it said expect 2 to 3 years to get copies.

I'm read on web site on passport my original short formmay be enough to get pass port aslong as it was done within 1 year of my birth well it said 1 month after sign by doctor too.  if i get  told  no I'm going to show them the friggin paper that say they can.

Robert

if i have to wait for my friggin  birth cert for a passport  i may not get it until july!  and i started this in dec!

They say that but maybe it will arrive earlier, then again, maybe not.

It took me over 2 months to get a copy of my LA B.C. sent to me here in VA. Thankfully, I wasn't in a big rush for it but when 2 months had passed, I did call to inquire about it.

In dealing with the VA vital records dept., things went well. I got the certificates I needed in about 2 weeks.

I did mess up one time when I sent for the certificates a second time and forgot to include a copy of my driver's license for identification. This was a time when I really needed the documents and needed them fast!

On learning of my mistake, I had to take off from work that morning and make a 200 mile dash to Richmond in the snow and ice to get the documents! Not a fun trip but I was lucky in finding the office.

These are the things we learn and endure!............. :)

I can say I was fairly lucky when I went to acquire my important documents over the last few years. I got my birth certificate from Illinois in only a couple weeks (of course I lived in a county that is mostly farmland). A few years ago I had to get a divorce certificate from Los Angeles county California. I believe it took me about a month. Last year I got my divorce certificate from Oregon. It only took a couple of weeks. In the end I really did not need for my marriage to Ying, but I did need it for our visa petition.

I deon't know if this will help, but I went through a company called Vitalrecords.com(I think that is the name) on the internet and got my birth certificate from Missouri in just 2 weeks. I live in Mississippi. I do not know if it will help but maybe they have someone who can make the process go faster.

Like Dan R I order more than one copy to have as a backup.

Dave

ok some of you know I'm having major pain in the a$$ with California Vital records office,  i recieve by mail  saying  expect 6 weeks for birth and death cert.  What the hell are they doing  cutting down the tree shap it into paper  make the ink then print that damn thing!  

Thank god! I'm not divorce in California  it said expect 2 to 3 years to get copies.

Robert

if i have to wait for my friggin  birth cert for a passport  i may not get it until july!  and i started this in dec!

Good point man. I would be happier to get a divorce in any other state than CA? 2 to 3 years to wait on divorce paperwork? Sounds like a valid reason for me to move out here. Which state has the quickest divorce paperwork? Maybe I could find happiness there....

Don't hate... Appreciate... :D

Seem I found a loop hole that stump my post office I been refer to the main office 90 miles away, where I'm going friday, seem that on the passport site all birth cert. that was issue within 1 year of birth are accepted, my short form was issued 2 months aftermy birth. So the postal agent in Springfield missouri is looking into this, I may be able to send for my passport friday I hope, if not i got 4 more weeks to wait on California. I explain what was happening seem to got agood response.

Robert

my form all fill out and my goofy pictures done just waiting for them to accept my old short form birth cert.