I don't know if I'm a new guy anymore.... I joined yesterday and I have 2 blue thingies already. I come to this site every time I'm on-the internet now, which is a lot everyday... I can now see how some of the couples at the end of the process get thier numbers, in regards to the posts.

I pray for all those ahead of finishing the process, for a good life in the future. I also pray for "us", the ones who are hopefully at least halfway through the process to the interview date... This site is great!!

To have a group that are dealing with alot of the same emotions, is "awesome". Is it too early for me to say I love you guys???

It is a good place to vent. I know there are a lot of petitions, but better processing times would be very helpful.

:greenblob:

Little early for what?

Ask questions? Make Friends?

We do both of those here at CFL and we always welcome new comers with open arms. So like Jim said, "Let's have a group hug!!"

Just curious, do you have a petition filed? If so what way did you decide to go? Does not matter just curious. This is a great site no matter where you are in the process. Even if you haven't started yet.

You'll just need to have a budget for your monthly quota of Cheetos....

Welcome to CFL.

Mike and Lisa

Hi new guy. Where in NY are you? I lived in the Bronx, Manhattan and Queens.

Once you start digging into bag after bag of Cheetos during your wait, you will start to understand.

Cheetos are a little hard to find on this side of the Pacific, but they do have packages of dried pickled mangos that turn your fingers a bright yellow. Not quite the same, but then nothing over here is !!

Welcome to CFL!!

Welcome to the Huggy Place,,,, Cheetos are not an Option,,, :greenblob:

Cleaning the house inside and out,,,,, Not an Option :greenblob:

Getting grey hairs ( if your lucky enough to have hair) is not an Option :blink:

Shaving your Beard and Mustache and getting a hair cut, is not an Otion :greenblob:

So,,,, Welcome,,,, To our little bit of Sanity and Campanionship during the long wait,,,, And don't forget the Cheetos!

Rick :unsure:

I don't know if I'm a new guy anymore.... I joined yesterday and I have 2 blue thingies already. I come to this site every time I'm on-the internet now, which is a lot everyday... I can now see how some of the couples at the end of the process get thier numbers, in regards to the posts.  

I pray for all those ahead of  finishing the process, for a good life in the future.  I also pray for "us", the ones who are hopefully at least halfway through the process to the interview date... This site is great!!

To have a group that are dealing with alot of the same emotions, is  "awesome".    Is it too early for me to say I love you guys???  

It is a good place to vent. I know there are a lot of petitions, but better processing times would be very helpful.

:greenblob:

Yeah, it seems like yesterday I was a new guy. Today, 9 months later, I made my 600th post. 10 more days and a wakeup is our interview date. Have patience! Everyone gets their day in Guangzhou. Or maybe I should say everyone gets their 5 minutes.

If you want to find out about "cheetos" do a search in the "RR." Oh, forget it, the RR is gone. Those were the good old days! :redblob:

Best wishes on your journey. :P

Atlanta?!?!?!? That makes you a member of the southern contigency of CFL. Frank is your leader as he is an Atlantian also. I'm from up north-near Nashville and my offical CFL job it to check and correct everyones spelling. I also give fishing and mopping lessons and am in charge of the 'wife training department'. Sooooooooo, got any shad colored handgrenades????? --need more bait.

Trigg

Guest blsqueaky
Atlanta?!?!?!? That makes you a member of the southern contigency of CFL. Frank is your leader as he is an Atlantian also.  I'm from up north-near Nashville and my offical CFL job it to check and correct everyones spelling. I also give fishing and mopping lessons and am in charge of the 'wife training department'. Sooooooooo, got any shad colored handgrenades????? --need more bait.

Trigg

You do not want his kind of mopping lessons. They either get the carpet very wet, or the side of your head

Okay boys and girls, let's cut nygatl15 a little slack. First, he's seen the wisdom in moving to the South. Second, he's apparently seen the wisdom in dating and hopefully marrying a Chinese woman. Third, he's seen the wisdom in coming to CFL. Fourth, he' seen the wisdom in having blue thingies. Fifth, he will eventually see the wisdom of Cheetos. :lol:

nygatl15, the Southern contingent of CFL is one of the most patient groups at CFL. I'm sure you're finding out why, but just wait until AOS time, SSN time, EAD time, and all the other post visa times that might confront you. So, grab a bag of the crunchies, pull up a chair, and join us for a year or so. We could use the company.