Interview scheduled

Holy moly.... the next step in the process has finally happened.

Just got off the phone with DOS - P4 has been sent today with interview 4/12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope this means gates are open for more interviews. Good luck to everyone waiting.

Now need to call my love.... (imagine writing CFL before the call but I thought I'd give hope to everyone else)

Congrats....

Yes, I think Guangzhou is moving again. It always takes time to figure out new computers. Then add the new Biometric requirements. Now, they have the new system they will keep moving along until DOS throws them another curve with new requirements.

Do not forget to have the new I-134 form. The old form is no longer valid.

Good luck with interview.

Michael

I hope that Guangzhou is getting faster, and I still think they are, however I note that BandJ total wait time is 163 days from P3 to Interview, and the wait time from P3 to P4 is exactly 120 days. Again fitting my theory. Which now causes me to speculate further based on October interviews and the previous, which is that the interview is already set some time earlier, the computer just doesn't spit it out until 120 days (125+/-5) occurs on the computer counter. Unless there is a problem, or alternatively earlier by the few that are requesting an earlier date via pregnancy.

Today is a Monday. Jgrier called and is not set today. There is still the rest of Tuesday to go by, and since jgrier confirms their P3 date as the one in the computer, I have strong thinking that barring some problem, it could be in there tomorrow. It is possible that if it were to instead come out on the following week, for example the 6th which is a Monday, that would put jgrier at 126 days, which fits my theory of 125 days plus or minus five. (which I have to choose because of the variations and not enough specific computer entered dates, even though I think it is 120 days). However, I note there does seem to be more variation on K3's, but I don't have enough timelines to confirm it. I hope tomorrow for you jgrier.

Again my thanks to those who have gone before us providing us with their dates.