Affadavit Question

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess too much is better than too little. However, you aren't really getting the notorization recognized by a foreign government. Unless you consider the American consulale at GZ a foreign government.

A simple notary stamp will suffice. Best I can tell they only look at about 10% of I-134s.

That is all true Trigg.

A Notary Public will charge $20 (in California) per document/signature. Where the County Administration Notary Public will notarize several documents (I believe it was 5 or 6 documents in the complete packet) for $10 total.

In my original post I did explain that the “Apostille” was intended for submission to a foreign government.

Again it boils down to having your document(s) notarized then having the notarization certified by the County and the County certification certified by the Secretary of State (state level secretary, not federal.)

It is more than is necessary, but I think it will reflect the effort to prepare the documents professional.

Besides, as I said the golden state seal looks way cool, and shiny too. :blink:

So even if you do not go for the whole “Apostille” process you should at least save yourself a few dollars by visiting your local County Administration for the Notary Public service.

You all know I mean that there is a lot of cattle farming here right?

I would not want to insinuate anything about our local government ordinances here in the peoples republic of california...

Gheeez, I've been right all along when I told my friends that Cal wasn't really part of the US and has alot of bullshit in it. 'Shits up dudes'

Hey Mr TN...just because  your gal is here and you are all happy...don't think you can come here and post your a** off about how da** happy you f****** are...I mean what the f***...******************and ***** do you *****think**** we feel like I mean***********************************************************************************you know!!!

Ahh my ******* lonely ********friend. You are incorrect. The ****** fact that tonight when I go to sleep I will ********* and therfore have the ***** right to trash you ***** new guys all I **** want. So take your ***** Cheetos and ***** you and the ****** horse you ****** in on. ;)

PS*****************************************************************************************you and *************************** *************** **************************you dog too.

You two are very funny.

It is also funny that I live in California, and will be traveling in April with MM to have our wedding in Tennessee with my family.

I do not appreciate the tone of the previous messages and would suggest that CFL is not an appropriate forum for your discussion.

I just love California. In TN you just go down to your local bank and they notorize everyhting for free.  So Cal, keeping with tradition adds lots of gold bling bling and charges $20 bucks.  Surf's up ya'll.

Of couse it's free back there in the "old world". ;) Out here everything has to have a charge so we can scare away those yolkals. Average of 60 days of rain per year, relativly cooler climat in summer and usually warmer in winter, no hurricanes or tornado's, snow only in the mountains(where it belongs), one of the most beautiful coastlines anywhere in the world, the Beach Boys, and the 6th largest economy on the planet. It's no wonder we have the most populouse state in the union.:V: I mean if we didn't charge for everything, everyone would live here. Wish they ALL could be California Girls.

I guess too much is better than too little. However, you aren't really getting the notorization recognized by a foreign government. Unless you consider the American consulale at GZ a foreign government.

A simple notary stamp will suffice. Best I can tell they only look at about 10% of I-134s.

That is all true Trigg.

A Notary Public will charge $20 (in California) per document/signature. Where the County Administration Notary Public will notarize several documents (I believe it was 5 or 6 documents in the complete packet) for $10 total.

In my original post I did explain that the “Apostille?was intended for submission to a foreign government.

Again it boils down to having your document(s) notarized then having the notarization certified by the County and the County certification certified by the Secretary of State (state level secretary, not federal.)

It is more than is necessary, but I think it will reflect the effort to prepare the documents professional.

So even if you do not go for the whole “Apostille?process you should at least save yourself a few dollars by visiting your local County Administration for the Notary Public service.

Actually, the price for a notary in CA is fixed by the state at $10.

Somebody got ripped off big time!!!

That is all true Trigg.

In my original post I did explain that the “Apostille?was intended for submission to a foreign government.

So even if you do not go for the whole “Apostille?process you should at least save yourself a few dollars by visiting your local County Administration for the Notary Public service.

Actually, the price for a notary in CA is fixed by the state at $10.

Somebody got ripped off big time!!!

You are correct.....it was $10 per signature.