phone cards

Tony,

Thanks for the great recommendation of dynasky.com !!! My long-distance provider has been giving me terrible service, and I was looking for a way to make calls with a phone card. But I was worried that a phone card would not provide records for our interview.

Does anyone else have any good phone card recommendations... something where I could get a record of my calls?

Tony,

Thanks for the great recommendation of dynasky.com !!! My long-distance provider has been giving me terrible service, and I was looking for a way to make calls with a phone card.  But I was worried that a phone card would not provide records for our interview. 

Does anyone else have any good phone card recommendations... something where I could get a record of my calls?

I use Global speed from Phonecardsonsale.com. 2.4 cents per minute-no access fee and I key it to my phone so no need to dial pin number. One minute =one minute!Also, no need for local acess number,it has an 800 number with no additional charges. I also use it make long distant calls in the US-I think 5 cents per minute in US.

Works good but no phone reciepts.

I *used* to use one which was only 1.1c/min, and it kept good records. The problem is that the local access number was in western mass, and that their service was terrible, we would often hear a ringing which was louder than we could scream, if we could hear anything at all...

today, I use dynasky. it is not great 100% of the time, but it is reliable most of the time.

Guest blsqueaky
Onesuite.com has consistently came out on top for cost/quality when this topic has come up. Every month. After month. After month.

I agree here, been using them for almost 2 years now, and never once a problem

Onesuite.com has consistently came out on top for cost/quality when this topic has come up. Every month. After month. After month.

I agree here, been using them for almost 2 years now, and never once a problem

I'd like to add my 2 cents ... 2.2 cents I guess for Onesuite as well. A couple of times I had a small delay in the connection, which was odd (I'd say something and she'd hear it 2 seconds later ... I could hear my echo), but that's happened with other services I've used as well. Most of the time, however, crystal clear connection. It's pretty amazing to think about - I'll be outside some place walking around and will just call my fiancee from my cell phone.

Anyway, I used to use a MCI calling card I bought at COSCO and kept recharging, but that was something like 17 cents a minute. I saw the recommendations of several CFLers for Onesuite, so I thought I'd check it out. I've been really happy with it. I was using the Onesuite 800 number at first, which is 3.7 cents a minute, until I learned they had local access numbers, which brings it down to 2.2 cents a minute; no connection charges with either. Since I'm calling from my cell phone, calling an 800 number is the same as dialing any other U.S. number, so I use the local access.

I was pretty psyched to be paying 2.2 cents after paying 17 cents a minute (which I had thought wasn't too bad), but I'd love to hear if there's something even cheaper.

Hey Don - I think these companies should starting paying for advertizing on CFL - we give them a lot of business!