Not all of us will have to change....... :unsure: I asked my wife if she wanted me to dye my hair (It is grey with some dark hairs), but she said no. She likes my hair just the way it is, she might prefer I grow it out some, but she said however I keep it is ok with her.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My oldest daughter had hair all the way down to her bottom.. when she cut it she contributed it to charity. If thats what you want to do, there is a certain way to prep it... so find out before you cut it...

Or be a real man.. and keep it.. hahahahahah

How long will that last Trigg?

:blink:

I can identify with the haircut...

we paid a huge 20rmb and I got what was the best haircut I have ever had (for its style and design). A few days later, on the beach at sanya, people approached us for autographs asking if we were some fameous people...um...

But I am certainly glad now, since I can wash my hair in under 15 seconds and it looks good still, without any other work!

Surprise how much most of us are willing to please our love one from asia even going the extra Km to please them, What I would do for my Thoa I would never ever would have dream of doing for my ex.

and for me to say yes dear to my ex would have gotten me killed.

I say dear more in one sitting in chat with Thoa than I ever said in my life. The fact that she wanting to please me make me want to please her more.

I don't consider it training me I just consider it a way of life.

Life is good.

Robert and Thoa

Ok,, I'm home from work :wacko: I need some coffee!

I don't wear a helmet never have and I go around helmet law states.

But, But, :blink: Shave my mustache :o , I've had this hair sence I could grow hair. I trim it and comb it.

So,, That's what she ment the last time we kissed good bye at the airport.

Rick, Hair there no good. I was thinking, I needed to shave, It was early in the morning and we had to rush,, Because,,,, Hey, Just Because!

My mustache :unsure: NO, Not That :o , Not my friend and companion :huh: , We've been though so much together :unsure: It would be like putting the Old Dog down after so many years of freandship.

Now this is a test, I'll have to stand my ground and tell her like it is :D

Yup,, That's what I'll do. Yup, I'll just tell her,,,, Something :unsure:

Hmmmm, I need to think.

What's that dear? :o

Yes, dear, Right now, Yes I love you too ;)

My mustache :unsure: NO, Not That :blink: , Not my friend and companion :wacko: , We've been though so much together :unsure:  It would be like putting the Old Dog down after so many years of freandship.

Now this is a test, I'll have to stand my ground and tell her like it is :D

Yup,, That's what I'll do. Yup, I'll just tell her,,,, Something :unsure:

Hmmmm, I need to think.

What's that dear? :huh:

Yes, dear, Right now, Yes I love you too ;)

Uh huh Rick. I have taken the same test. Was born with my mustache. Had it when I was 16-kept it through a war. kept it through 2 marriages. And was damned if i would shave it off for my new darlin' or anyone else. I am the boss, king of my castle and master of all i survey-----------------look up and to the left, you will see my pretty, but bald face. Gheeeeeeeeeez, i am sooooo weak!

Yes, I know what you mean Trigg. Mine started to grow at Ft. Polk La.

I've had it ever sence.

I don't know what I'll do with out it :o . It's been my friend, Always there when I get up in the morning, always there through the good times and bad. Faithful and dependable. What, I ask you, What can takes it place?

Oh,, Yea :D ,,, hmmmmmm :D Yes! Yes! :lol:

Ok, Ok ;) Your all telling me, It has to go :huh: But no one and my S.O. didn't mention WHY!

Why, Oh Why? :) Some one please tell me. I want to know.

I guess about February I can Ahhhhhhh, Shave it off, (Tears and weeping sounds) for her. I mean,,, She is very special, I have never been treated so well. I've never had any one worry so much about me. I've never had anyone talk to the doctor in the emergency room on the phone and make him look worried about his man-hood.

Ok, Ok, I can do this :( ,, Sure I can,,, But not till February B)

Rick :D

Ok, Ok ;)  Your all telling me, It has to go :o But no one and my S.O. didn't mention WHY!

Why, Oh Why? :unsure: Some one please tell me. I want to know.

I guess about February I can Ahhhhhhh, Shave it off, (Tears and weeping sounds)  for her.  I mean,,, She is very special, I have never been treated so well. I've never had any one worry so much about me. I've never had anyone talk to the doctor in the emergency room on the phone and make him look worried about his man-hood.

Ok, Ok, I can do this :( ,, Sure I can,,, But not till February B)

Rick :D

Uh, Rick, if you look at the timestamp (upper left) you may note that it say FEB 2cnd. Get to shaving. We won't even tell you the rest of what you wil have to shave--we will save that for her to say.

From What everyone is telling me B) They don't like our cookie duster :(

I can't even imagine what she would say about a bread. :o

Cut off, You cut off right NOW,, My Rick.

I can see me getting really SCARED :unsure: and looking for some where to run to. Just the thought of her caseing me with a razor blade makes me want to cross my leggs...