Curtains for windows

That's a no-brainer,,, Scratching and watching Nascar and looking at my magazines, I mean studying.

I'll try but not to hard, I'll moan and groan, with a smile on my face. <_<

You betcha :lol: , I'll try but not to hard :unsure: , Just enough so she thinks I'm helpless. And off the the couch I go, There's my old friend,,The remote!

Hi, Old friend, I missed you Sooooo Verrrry much. What old friend you need new batteries? I get you some,,, Oh No, I'm not going in there! She's in there and I wouldn't want her to see me.

Ok, I'm learning :unsure:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHA, you are a sick puppy. I like that. Between this thread and the "clean" thread, I think we have enough to start a comedy tour. long time ago in a far off land when i was in college I supplemented my income with a comedy column in a TN paper "The world according to..." I wish I had all this good material then--i'd still be writin'

funny funny stuff--And all true--every word of if true WAWAWAAaaaaaaaa

Trigg, This is Great,,, :unsure:

True or not, It's our life and I think we have won. We have a loved one, Yes our wives and future wives. Who actually cares if your healthy or not and how your day went at work and if your safe and if you eat enough...

:huh: Oh, Lets not forget,,,: " I look, look, You no drink enought water, No beer, Water. You wash, wash your hands, Husband, Put the seat down!"

Yes dear <_< what ever you say :blink:

I'll be trained this I know :unsure: , Like the east wind blows :lol:

Trigg, I won't ever mention your name. Honest.

Rick :blink:

:D I just found the talbe clothe she bought for our kitchen table.

It's beautiful.

I thought it was a bedspread but it didn't fit real good on the bed. It has to bed for the kitchen table. She told me it was here. Now I know.

;) I guess I better clean the table and remove all the stuff I have just setting on it. You know,,, It's just a big empty surface for me to store stuff on.

Hmmmm, What's this :blink: , So that's what happened to that bucket of chicken ;)

:blink: I thought I eat all of the pizza from last week.

Rick :D

:o I just found the talbe clothe she bought for our kitchen table.

It's beautiful.

I thought it was a bedspread but it didn't fit real good on the bed. It has to bed for the kitchen table. She told me it was here. Now I know.

;) I guess I better clean the table and remove all the stuff I have just setting on it.  You know,,, It's just a big empty surface for me to store stuff on.

Hmmmm, What's this :rolleyes: , So that's what happened to that bucket of chicken :D

:huh:  I thought I eat all of the pizza from last week.

You said you still have a few months--better leave that pizza and chicken for your bachelor party-both have an indefinate shelf life--me thinks.

Cleaning the kitchen tables continues ;)

I found my cuff keys and my leg-irons and the old feather :D

Now what do I do :D Look ;) Look, I found that box of cigars :rolleyes: What a minute,, Was this the box I got from the ex-Prez Clinton ;) In the trash these go, All the wrappers are missing!

Enough of this, Off to the bathroom to move some stuff and see what I'll find. Or maybe not!

How do you clean the bathroom for your S.O. :huh: , I mean Just how clean does it have to be?

Ok, I'll just have to replace the whole room :o I don't know what I'll find in there ;)

Updates to follow, If I get in and out alive ;) Yea, Some thing moved in there.....

OK Rick here is the real deal. You might as well give up--leave it all alone. This is the truth. Nothing you do will help. She will still think it is dirty-no matter how much you clean and no matter how much you remodel etc--she will change it anyway.

Before my lovely mild mannered wife (ok maybe not so mild mannered) got here i told the houskeeper to come every day for a week-she did. I then flew off to san francisco to meet my wife. I told the houskeepeer she had two days to get in there and do it better. She brought in two other people. When I got home with my SO and walked in the door I was almost busting with pride. Was this shining thing really my home. Never seen anything that clean in my life.

"Husband, you lucky man have me cleaning this messy house" --first thing Fang Ling said to me. Two day later I gave her time to start cleaning.

But :lol: donahso,, I think Trigg meant,,, After two days of :P you know?

I hope for at lest two days of you know too :P

Then she can clean and clean and clean. If you looked at this place B) There would be more Clean and Clean and Cleaning involved.

As far as hanging curtains,,, I have bed sheets up right now,,, So no one can see our two days of REST!

Rick

:P

hmmmm enjoy the two days :P because soon that will end too...

I just recarpeted the entire house.. ugh.. sure hope I dont get hear the pull the carpet up thing :rolleyes:

and you figure the harley would have a room of its own... with a/c or heat, music to play so it doesnt get lonely.. carpeted flooring... hmmmm

:)

Hi, All! :D Just got in from work.

I think me and the bikes will be spending a lot of nights together, Yes with the carpet and music and the frig and the beer. You right,,,, A few weeks at lest! But hey,,, I'm trying,,, Really,,, I can't wait for my training to start!

I'll be just like the rest of you,,, Happy and well trained to use the toliet and put the seat down and take off my shoes and say those all male imortal word echoed sence the beginning of time!

What :o Yes Dear :D What ever you say :huh: , Your right Dear ;)

I forgot to do that.