Curtains for windows

;) Ok,, I'm cunfused

I don't want my S.O. to be to home sick, I tell her: Sweet Heart, Our home is yours, You fix it up the way you want. "REALLY" Yes, You make our home like Chinese home, " You don't mind if our home look Chinese?"Yes, You can. I don't care. " Thank You My Rick." Sure, No problem any thing to make you happy.

You give me window measurements in Centermeter, Ok? Sure.

I measure the windows and e-mail this to my loving S.O. :D

I get e-mail,,," Wall so very small." What I ask? :blink: I measured the windows for you. "No, No, No my Rick. You must measure the wall, top to bottom and wall to wall."

:blink: Really :o ,,, You want the whole wall measured?

"Yes I buy our curtains here and I mail to you, Rick you tell me, How big is our bed, You measure for me, Ok?"

;) Huh,,, Ok! What ever you say dear!

I ask you my friends,,, Is this normal? :huh: Anyone else have this happen? I've been married before, I know better than to argue or ask why.

Just repeat the same old phrace,,, Yes Dear, What ever you say!

Rick :P

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank,,, This is normal? :P  I am glad to hear it.

What about your carpet? Did it have to go? :o

I liked the old Theaters,,, But then again,, I remember the old drive in movie.

Thanks

Rick

I had the carpet thing happen. she said carpet dirty--I told her I just had cleaned before she got here and then showed her the vacum cleaner--he eyes got big when I turned it on...

we still have carpet..--but the wall paper had to go---what a job that was..

Frank,,, This is normal? :P  I am glad to hear it.

What about your carpet? Did it have to go? :o

I liked the old Theaters,,, But then again,, I remember the old drive in movie.

Thanks

Rick

Gheeez Da Ja vu all over again. The bed measurment is likely for a real goose down comforter and ten other things for the bed--cost me $1000. Yup, I'm hearing about the carpet--gotta go-"no likley dirty carpet" but honey I have a carpet shampooer

"Bu hao-no get clean-need throw away and put floor same china"

And this from a woman who argued with me when I told her " ya can't mop the carpet dear"

I'm with you "yes dear, whatever you say dear"

Before Bing came I knew I needed to replace the carpet so I asked her what she wanted. Of course she wanted wood floors. I used Pergo instead but she likes it because it's easy to clean. I have to say they are right though. When you think about all the dirt and little teeny bugs that can be buried deep inside the carpet mat they are pretty disgusting. Or maybe I'm being trained to think right I'm not sure. The tough one was ceramic tile in the kitchen. Lot of work and no amount of talking on my end could convince her to go with linolium or vinyl. In fact I can still here the words "no like vinyl !!!!" ringing in my ears.

Trigg

My training period is starting, I just got off the phone with my S.O.

Yup, the carpets got to go. I'll just buy a mob and bucket. Yes, I know,, knee pads too, My size or hers?

Yes, Dear,, What ever you say :rolleyes:

Rick

You will need his and her knee pads. Yours for cleaning the floor--hers for inspecting and therefore rejecting your best efforts.

You guys are scaring me. My SO has already sent a package (on the slow boat) with bed things she bought in China. Said they are much cheaper, so we will have new things when she arrives.

I don't know how she will react to the carpet thing. I do have some coworkers that could help with Pergo, if I need to. But the vinyl floor may have to stay in the kitchen and bathroom, I hope.

I have already learned to say, "Yes Dear". Am I getting trained well. :rolleyes:

Dave

:huh:  Ok,, I'm cunfused

I don't want my S.O. to be to home sick, I tell her: Sweet Heart, Our home is yours, You fix it up the way you want. "REALLY" Yes, You make our home like Chinese home,  " You don't mind if our home look Chinese?"Yes, You can. I don't care. " Thank You My Rick." Sure, No problem any thing to make you happy.

You give me window measurements in Centermeter, Ok? Sure.

I measure the windows and e-mail this to my loving S.O.  :D

I get e-mail,,," Wall so very small."  What I ask? :rolleyes: I measured the windows for you. "No, No, No my Rick. You must measure the wall, top to bottom and wall to wall."

:unsure:  Really  :blink: ,,, You want the whole wall measured?

"Yes I buy our curtains here and I mail to you, Rick you tell me, How big is our bed, You measure for me, Ok?"

:blink:  Huh,,, Ok! What ever you say dear!

I ask you my friends,,, Is this normal? :huh:  Anyone else have this happen? I've been married before, I know better than to argue or ask why.

Just repeat the same old phrace,,, Yes Dear, What ever you say!

Rick :P

My wife sent the Curtains home with me after My first trip. Second Trip she sent back towels and slippers and clothes. She told me C eramic tile in Kitchen and bath( and not just the floors). She told me Carpet upstairs Ok but Wood floors in Living room and dining room. If she sends the Curtains DO NOT HANG them thats what my wife told me she'll do it when she gets here.. Enough said..... There goes going to bed in my undies. Oh No Dirty dirty get off.

No, No, Undies in bed,,, That I learned when I was there. :unsure: She went right out to the store and bought me Pajamas,,I havn't had P.J's sence I was 8 years old and that was a very long time ago.

When I tryed to go to bed in my undies it was, AHHHHH! No. No, You are dirty!

I said no, I washed... :rolleyes: That didn't work at ALL!

God I love this woman, Put,,, I think I'll have to aircondition the garage and sleep with my Harley and GoldWing.

Rick :blink:

I'm not going to even try and hang any curtains untill she is here.

I just got 5 box's from my mail lady today,,, Yup all from China. All full of clothes and bedding and more clothes. She bought me clothes too. She bought me 4 siuts, Not just the jacket and pants,,, No,, the whole thing, Jacket, shirt, pants and vest! I DON'T wear suits. If they tell me at work, Rick the director is going to be here tomorrow, You need to wear a tie. HELL I'll call in SICK! I have to wear a uniform for work,, That makes me ITCH! I like my jeans, boots and t-shirt, Leather jacket in the winter.

But I know. Yes I know... I have been practicing again lately, those words all of us men know Soooooo well, Yes we are tought these words at birth.

Yes Dear, What ever you say dear. I'll do that right now dear. :rolleyes:

Rick